Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need Sattelite help quick

• 07-08-2002 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

I dont know anything about sattelites or whether this is even the right page for this but anyway. Lidl are selling a sattelite dish and a decoder (at least i think its a decoder, its a little black box with lights on it) and i was wondering what channels you can recieve with this with or without a monthly bill, lidl say there is no monthly bill.
    Thanks v much

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,540 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Try the Satellite board, you'll have a lot more success there!
    You get there from:
    [Community] [ICDG] [Satellite]

If there's no monthly bill, then it's not a Sky Subscription, so you'll get to choose between the selection of Free-To-Air channels, which tends to be pretty poor.

Like I said, ask in the Satellite board...

How much are they selling them for anyway?

And indeed it's already been discussed over on satelite http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59972
    If it's no monthly bill, you want,bid for a bbc carded box on e-bay or summat.
    mm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

There are even a few digiboxes with FTV cards on www.buyandsell.ie now.

Advertisement