Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy X, help meh!

Options
  • 07-08-2002 6:19pm

K, I need some help getting Anima the aeon. I've completed 5 out of 6 cloister of trials with the destruction spheres. I'm looking for the last one but I cant find it.

Im not sure which temples Ive completed so if yiz could post a list that's be great. :)

Also, I could use some strategies for the Omega weapon, he's a bit of a biatch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Shit, I think I missed it unless I can go back to bevelle temple which I dont think I can.

You can return to all of the temples (i think), but then again i havent played that game in a long long long time, the jap release pretty much. The symbols created in the fire in anima's temple that light up on the columns are the same as those you'll find in the temples. Just match the one you're missing to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

ah Anima, brill aeon
    Head back to Yevon temple (Zanarkand), and step on all the tiles that have white squares, both in the first and second room. Then a nice hymn of the fayth plays, and you get a destruction sphere. Place it in the sphere holder to the right in the bigger room. The screen blows up, you get the treasure and the sphere at baaj temple lights up, leading the way to the ultimatly powerful aeon Anima. Cant hold a stick to The sisters though!

They're all pretty pointless. I was shown by some n00b how he easily defeats penance.......by using Yojimbo and just paying about 4,000,000 which will almost always get zanmato which instantly kills anything. This is simply the most stupid aeon move there is, skill needed - 'can i click pay then click again'

When asked "can you do it using no aeons", i got the reply "thats impossible"......... i can just see him now, sitting with his new game, the strategy guide be bought before he'd played the game.
    Morons are great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

I can't get by Evrae on the airship. Any tips? I can get it down to 10000hp and then it casts haste on it's self and it's too much for me. Maybe my charactors aren't strong enough. Tidus only has 1200hp and my strongest been Auron at 2500hp. I don't have commands like slow or spells like firaga. I've been running around the airship fightin fiends to gain more aps.

Any help would be great.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,373 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

spanner boy just cast dispel to get rid of haste. and don't worry i went through the game with low levels and no levelling up until the last boss. It's far from impossible but still challenging enough.

The game itself is vegetable, the dark aeons are challenging but penance (der richter or whatever hes called in the irish version) is vicious, you need almost completely max tech'ed characters to beat him. I wouldn't exactly compare him to the last boss where the fight gets easier and easier depending on how crap your characters upgrades are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    spanner boy just cast dispel to get rid of haste. and don't worry i went through the game with low levels and no levelling up until the last boss. It's far from impossible but still challenging enough. [/QUOTE

None of my charactors have dispel. still can't beat it:(

Francie have a look in the boss walkthrough at gamefaq above, Ive found it pretty helpful.

Oh yea cheers bugs :)

• Advertisement

Almost forgot.

Does anyone know how to get a weapon/armor with "No encounters" equipped? I know you have to get purifying salts but They are the most tedious things to try and steal. Is there a way of increasing chances of receiving rare items when u battle?

You tend to get some handy weapons by fighting the original/species conquest and area conquest monsters in the monster arena, pretty much any kind of attachment on a weapon will be given out by a specific beastie.

To increase the chances of getting good rare items, customise a weapon with master thief. Or just get rikku's celestial weapon which already has it attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

Does anyone know how to get a weapon/armor with "No encounters" equipped? I know you have to get purifying salts but They are the most tedious things to try and steal. Is there a way of increasing chances of receiving rare items when u battle?

yes, bribe!
    it is an essential skill, check out the bribe FAQs on gameFAQS.com

Advertisement