Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Famous people youve met/seen

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

I have met spoken to and shaken hands with:

Mary Robinson (while president)
    Eddie Jordan
    Gerry Ryan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

all the folks i met at the boards bash the other night , well see there famous to me:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

The biggest ones i've met
    Fr ted (while still alive)
    P. Diddy (While still puff Daddy)
    Ewan McGregor (Before starwars
    And Bono

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

From what I've seen all the people you've seen has put my experience to shame but I got an autograph of commander Riker from star trek at the irish premier of star trek generations and I seen a few of the other cast also......that is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

I shook hands with no other than Ronan Keating at a St. Patricks Day parade thingy....

I feel so privilaged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Did you get the hand in question severed, Neo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

No, but his sexual tension has increased 3-fold since, not ebing able to 'relieve' himself and all.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Now that you mention Fr Ted i also saw the guy who played Father Stone(the priest who visited every year and said nothing).My mother actually knew him to see back in the day from friends.Also met Der Furher Mary McAleese.That must be about 14 odd famous people now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Osama Yo-Jimbo

i have met ashid alla habin
    you can all touch me now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

GoYou.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

• Gay Byrne
    • Frank Kelly (Fr Jack)
    • Anne Doyle
    • Twink (nearly ran me over in her jeep)
    • Berty Ahern
    • ButcherOfNog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

oh yeah.... i also met eamonn coughlin and saw jon bon jovi while i was working at an auction at the rds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

When I think about it I'd say I've prolly met/seen 75% of all the RTE peeps mentioned.

FYI, The Merrion and Stillorgan Shopping Centre's are good places to "RTE" star gaze

Advertisement