Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suckacentral

• 08-08-2002 5:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

The Sucka Forums Are SOme Of The Best vBulletin Boards Ever! We Have Party's E-Feds, DBZ RPG, Graphics Forum And Lots More, I Am Super Moderator Hulk Hogan There And Would Like Everyone To Join We eed Lots And Lots Of More Members And You Can Say ANything You Want There...We Have A Bunch Of vBCodes And Lots Of Other Stuff So Come On ANd Join Suckacentral Today!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Suckacentral

Opps Here's The Link www.jesus.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

[evil]Muahawhawhawhaaaw[/evil]

Big mistake!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Oooh... blatant advertising for another boards site... tut tut!

Give that man a spanking!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Cool site, I love you Jebus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

WARNING - If you are easily offended or are a little pussy who's scared of people over the friggin Internet, leave and go back to watching your Saturday morning Disney cartoons.

hehehe..god you REALLY cant make this stuff up can you :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Yes in case you were wondering I did edit his link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Damm Cloud I was going to post the link on the SA forums along with the come join us offer so the SA Goons could go and play :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You can find it in google if your that intrested. It would win a SA award.

Bright red text on black background and users with 500K+ huge sized animated Icons beside their name, not to mention it looks like their forums allows embedded code. tsk, tsk, tsk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'd rather mutilate my penis with a cheese grater than visit that site, actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Yeah, but come on. That's one of your favourite activities!

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

JEBUS Nakey, tone that sig down ffs :)

My eyes.

Too big and TOO FNCKING YELLOW.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

<pre-emptive>
    Too big and TOO FNCKING YELLOW.

Funny enough, that's what YORE MA said too!

</pre-emptive>

I'll get my coat.

Advertisement