Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Shopping carts in Ireland

Options
  • 08-08-2002 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was just wondering are there any Shopping cart that take €uors , Are any other form of payment that ppl can pay u with online,

the reason is cos i have a online selling site that i want to start and i need a form of payment that is quick ,, something like www.2checkout.com only in Euro's

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Probably best answered on the Webmaster board. Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You might want to have a look at HostCharge
    Drop an email to Asher saying that I sent you :D
    They can process payment in almost any currency and pay you in Euros.
    At the moment their product is aimed primarily at webhosts and related services, but they are meant to be launching a service for tangible goods.. The setup costs are a lot lower than 2Checkoput and the control panel is very powerful.
    asher@hostcharge.com - is the man you want to get hold of

• Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Kool guys thankx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 danw

NeVeR,

www.RevEcom.com might be another option for you. They have two plans available with either $49 or $79 setup fee, no monthly charges and a competitive transaction fee (3.95% + $1 per transaction).

Details of some others are listed here:

http://www.netshopbuilder.com/

Dan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 CarrigHOST

Try Sfcommerce.com & Worldpay.com as well

Sean

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Try the guys at www.payandshop.com, works with all the Irish banks, great interface, simple to use/implement,

HTH, Stephen

Advertisement