Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essex Girl

Options
  • 08-08-2002 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

An Essex girl and an Irish guy are in a bar when the Essex girl notices something strange about the wellies that the Irish guy's wearing.
    She says to him "Scuse me mate, I ain't bein fannny or naffink,
    But why doz one of your wellies ave an L on it, and the uva one's got an R on it?"
    So, the Irish guy smiles, puts down his pint of Guinness and replies,
    "Well, oim a little bit tick you see. The one with the R is for me roight foot and the one with the L is for me left foot."
    "Cor, blimey!" exclaims the Essex girl, "So THAT'S why me knickers 'ave got C&A on them."

An Essex girl is crossing the road, when she gets hit by an XR3i.
    As she is lying on the ground, the driver, Dave, rushes out of the car to see if she is alright.
    "I'm so sorry luv! I just didn't see ya. Are ya OK?" he blurts out.
    "Everyfink is justa blur, I can't see a fing" she says, tearfully.
    Concerned, the man leans over the woman to test her eyesight.
    He asks, "How many fingers have I got up?"
    "Ah f**kin 'ell NO!" she screams. "Don't tell me I'm paralyzed from the waist down an all!!!"

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

he he true true --- c&a:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Zaphod B

I'd defend Essex girls if last nite one of em hadn't shambled out of the pub I was walking past and declared "Mmmnah aaaargh fnaaaaaa!!!!! aaaaaaay?"

Nothing wrong with stereotypes if they're completely true :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Old but both genuine classics

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

lol, the first one is class :D

Advertisement