Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another quiz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

You are Kermit!
    Though you're technically the star, you're pretty mellow and don't mind letting others share the spotlight. You are also something of a dreamer.

Dammit, I hope that doesn't mean I have to get it on with Miss Piggy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Fozzie right here :p

i make lame jokes apparently ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Yuoo ere-a zee Svedeesh Cheff!
    Yuoo ere-a a guud cuuk, thuoogh yuoo cun't speek Ingleesh fery vell. Bork Bork Bork!

Ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

You are Fozzie!
    Wokka Wokka! You love to make lame jokes. Your sense of humor might be a bit off, but you're a great friend and can always be counted on.

Strange - thought I was a dead cert for Gonzo (if not for the personality, for the nose)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

You are Gonzo!
    You're a bit loopy, and many people have trouble figuring out exactly what you're supposed to be. You take pride in your eccentricity and originality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

Got another Svedeesh Cheff here, I dont know if thats good or bad!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Swedish Chef

"Yuoo ere-a zee Svedeesh Cheff!
    Yuoo ere-a a guud cuuk, thuoogh yuoo cun't speek Ingleesh fery vell. Bork Bork Bork!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

another swedish chef here, a bit suspect...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

You are Rowlf!
    You don't draw attention to yourself much, preferring to keep your cool and stay in the background.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

another sweedish chef

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

You are Statler or Waldorf!
    You don't like dealing with most people, preferring to ridicule other people along with your equally misanthropic friend.

describes meh to tee ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Kermit.

etc etc etc

Advertisement