Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German - American competing interests in the Balkans

Options
  • 08-08-2002 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭

Here is an interesting link I found.

http://www.spectrezine.org/war/Macedonia.htm

I must say I am surprised at the detail and the blunt ascription of intent and action in the above link.

I was also amused at the labeling of EU interests as German-EU interests, huh, and people say Ireland isn't a colony any more.

Regards
    Typedef.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Why do you think the Americans are in Afghanistan?
    Why the attention to Iraq?

Its perfectly logical, after all, Bush needs something to do after ****ing up the world, and since eating pretzels is no longer an option, he's decided to make sure that
    a)there will be a nice cushy job waiting for him at an oil company.
    b)there will still be enough oil to pay for his bonuses.

The least of America's worries is terrorism. They're simply being selfish.
    If they can kill their own people and call it justice, why can't others kill their people and call it religion?

But they decide that terrorism is the threat of the century (never mind AIDs), and then set about placing troops in places which also 'happen' to be strategic locations for oil pipelines.
    Likely story.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by Typedef
    I was also amused at the labeling of EU interests as German-EU interests, huh, and people say Ireland isn't a colony any more.

You mean like they talk about the competing Anglo-American interests, huh, and people say America isnt a colony any more.

Jesus Type - are you ever gonna give up on your paranoid fourth-reich vision?

jc

Advertisement