Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite parody song

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Adam & Joe - Footie Footie Footie .. quite possibly the funniest football song ever made.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

There was someone who did a piss take of the bee gees

"really bad songs in really high voices"

Christina Aguilera did "could the real slim shady please shut up"

then theres the britney one "oops i farted again"

oops i farted again
    I made my friends leave...

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

Howard Stern's version of "I want it that way" by the backstreet boys - "Am I going gay?" Not for the PC-sensitive listener. He also did a classic version of Photograph by Def Leppard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Adam & Joe - Footie Footie Footie .. quite possibly the funniest football song ever made.

YES! Hear hear!

"When I go see Spurs, it's cold and Debbie's got a hat, I'll borrow hers..."

While we're on it, I think A & J's "What Do You Do..." is a great song. "My wife has not come home."

-S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Anyone know where to get the parody of stan, supposedly by Pat Shortt? Think It might b called ''Pat Shortt vs Eminem''.
    Its very, very funny!

• Advertisement
Advertisement