Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SuperSmashBros. melee

Options
  • 09-08-2002 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

I was just wondering if you like this game and wat u liked about it. I love the combat... its hella fun

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

This game f**king 0wnz IMO, itsm ultiplayer fun is just unmatched on any of the newest consoles, and i cant see any game even challenging this until mario kart.
    There are enough charecters for everyone, and enough variation in the charecters to please everyone. Each charecter has a good few moves (considering the type of game) and its just fun fun fun.

My fave charecter in it is link, nothing better than shooting someone with your bow from half the map away, or grabbing a bomb from your pocket and blowing someone up with it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭EvenStar

I like playing as Zelda or Pikachu. LOL. Theres that one guy on that game who has that annoying evil laugh. Who is that guy??? Every time he walked or tried to attack people, he snickered. he he he he... annoying! Besides that, the game is awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Three words: The PowerStone games...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by Lex_Diamonds
    Good point, but it just wasnt quite as good as smash bro's, a great 2 player game, but 4 player got very chaotic and was purely revolved around who got the powerstones IMO, but rocked 1v1 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

Originally posted by Lex_Diamonds

Four more words: are not as good :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 SuperSmashGirl

i love supersmash brothers! its so much fun. i played it at my friends house and i couldnt stop playing it!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭EvenStar

SuperSmashGirl i love supersmash brothers! its so much fun. i played it at my friends house and i couldnt stop playing it!!!

Same with me. love the game!

Advertisement