Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who sings..

Options
  • 09-08-2002 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭

Who does that cover of Rockafeller Skank originally by Fatboy Slim? I heard it on Phantom earlier today but missed the name of the band.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭fuse

Fatboy slim sampled the song 'Beat Girl' by John Barry in Rockafella skank so thats probably the tune your lookin for, its not a cover version.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Nah, that's not it. Its sort of heavy, and the guy on vocals sings all the scratches and mixing effects in the song.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yeah youre right nekkid bible man!i know the song youretalking about, it is by a heavier than most band, he he. I know tom e brown knows it,coz hes played it on his show a few times, so u should ask him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Tom E Brown

Its by a realy cool punk band called Snuff, and its on the numb nuts album.

They also do quite a funny version of I think we're alone now by tifany, but its not on that album!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Cheers, I'll check them out!

• Advertisement
Advertisement