Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Internet To Offer Flat Rate?

Options
  • 09-08-2002 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

I rang Utv Intenet this morning to enquire about whether or not they would be launching a flat rate package in the south and they said to give them a ring back during the first week in September when it would be lauched. They wouldn't say how much it cost or any other information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Nuphor

I rang them yesterday since I filled out there survey, and I got the same response. I emailed them too, just to get a hard copy of them saying such a thing was in the pipeline. I'll post any reply here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭ando

give them a ring back during the first week in September

September this year ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

It's funny how many people (including me) were told something would start happening this August.

Don't get your hopes up dudes

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

Indeed. It always seems to be in the "near future", "next month".....

Bloody waffling clowns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

It's not their fault... They are waiting upon the Irish government, the ODTR and Eircom.

Moving on, while I would sign up no doubt about it, I'm not that excited about this possible product as it appears to be off-peak only (not the true 24/7 flat-rate that is available from BT). Yes definitely an improvement upon what we have now (which is nothing!), but not exactly flat-rate either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement