Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Adams Olympia November

• 09-08-2002 4:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Ryan Adams (No, Not Bryan Adams) is playing the Olympia on November 27 and 28th. Its a solo Acoustic show.

Hopefully he wont get in a huff and storm off like last time he played Dublin...

Tickets on sale now

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭s8n

I missed that show in the ambassador....what exactly happened???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Management at the Ambassador wouldnt let him play past 10.30 as they had to get that silly school disco thing set up.

He cut didnt play his encore because of it. As far as i remember that was another 5 or so songs. Shame, as it was shaping up to be a very good gig.

Saw him in the Shelter a while back, must of played 3 hrs or so. Was excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I'd love to see Ryan - I just can't face another knee-cramping night in the Olympia - Their seats are tighter than Ryanair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

I know! Those seats are ridiculous. Especially if you are over 3 foot high.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

its true the seats in the olympia are almost unbearably uncomfortabe and so so small esp for a lad of 6foot3...but its worth the anguish to see ryan adams....i gots me ticket already and i am really looking forward to this gig....

Advertisement