Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healing Hands Of Christ

Options
  • 09-08-2002 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

A barman was washing his glasses, when an elderly Galwegian came in. With great difficulty, he hoisted his bad leg over the bar stool,pulled himself up painfully, and asked for a sip of whiskey. He looked towards the end of the bar and said, "Is that Jesus down there?" The bartender nodded,so the Galwegian told him to give Jesus a whiskey, too. The next patron to come in was an ailing Meathman with a hunched back, who moved very slowly. He shuffled up to the barstool and asked for a pint of Guinness. He also looked down the bar and asked if that was Jesus sitting at the end of the bar. The bartender nodded, so he said to give Him a Pint of Guinness, too. The third patron to enter the bar was a Dublin northsider, who swaggered into the bar and yelled, "Alrigh' Bud,give us a pint a'cider. Hey, Is tha' Jaysus over thair?" The barman nodded,so the northsider told him to give Jesus a pint of cider too. As Jesus got up to leave, he walked over to the Galwegian, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed!" The Galwegian felt the strength comeback to his leg, so he got up and danced a jig out the door. Jesus touched the Meathman and said, "For your kindness,you are healed!" The Meathman felt his back straighten, so he raised his hands above his head and did a flip out the door. Jesus walked towards the northsider, but the northsider jumped back and shouted, "Don't f***ing touch me ! I'm on f***ing disability benefit!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

"Don't f***ing touch me ! I'm on f***ing disability benefit!"

rofl :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

ROFL

nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Only funny coz it is soooo true..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Good joke but everybody jnows that scumbags drink bud ive had enough of this cider slagging

Advertisement