Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Female RA Poll

Options
  • 09-08-2002 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Who was your favourite female RA of CTYI 2002?

Who was your favourite female RA of CTYI 2002? 32 votes

Catherine Begley
    0% 0 votes
    Christine Bohan
    3% 1 vote
    Sarah Coll
    6% 2 votes
    Maebh Culhane
    9% 3 votes
    Marion Finnegan
    0% 0 votes
    Elaine Gallogly
    9% 3 votes
    Ciara Greene
    15% 5 votes
    Susan O'Connell
    6% 2 votes
    Nicola Thompson
    12% 4 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    9% 3 votes
    Ciara Loughnane
    28% 9 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I refuse to vote because Ciara Loughnane is not amongst the options. You evil, evil man. By the way, do they know who you are yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Yay! Evil!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Yes. evil beyond compaare(i'm sorry, the dutch language has so many words with aa in them)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    I refuse to vote because Ciara Loughnane is not amongst the options. You evil, evil man. By the way, do they know who you are yet?

added, by your favourite helpful modd :P

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

joy!

• Advertisement

Yay! Thanks a bunch Fio, that evil, evil D... fella is in line for a good kicking now. "The Lads" shall be after him, "The Lads" being me, Séamus, other Bob and Dave. Live in fear Mbabazi, live in fear. Or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

well that's easy , SUSAN of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mbabazi

The user known as Charles Mbabazi Livingstone would like to make it known that his mistake in omitting his good friend Ms Ciara Loughnane was due, in part, to an oversight in the part of the RA posting the poll with him, namely Ms Elaine Gallogly.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

someone else vote for nicola!! she was the soundest ra ever :) please?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Tracy

So, not being bias or anything, I voted for my RA Elaine (although I can't believe you and Der..., I mean Mbabazi left Ciara Loughnan out-she rocked so much!) Ciara Greene was so sound too, she was my RA when Elaine ws off......Unfortunatly,I didn't really get to know the other that well but I'm pretty sure they rocked too;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Elaine (i think) or whoever the engineering classes RA was, kicked me out of an RA meeting when i was using my l337 Architecture skills (and a lollipop or two) to help Aideen Fix her umbrella!!! How Could she!!

Aye, Elaine was cool. I still stand by my vote for Ciara Loughnane as soundest (and sexiest dammit!) female RA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

mmmm...ciara was pretty hot alright!
    she was always real sound to me, so i likes her!

Ciara was DAMN hot. And incredibly sound, incredibly I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

Elaine was the best RA (though i wasn't privileged with her RAship). she seemed the best from those in her Group. all vote for ELAINE!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Alim?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

ALIM???????

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ceewa

jebus bob i'll be getting a complex or something

i had fun second session pretneding to be an RA hee hee. some nights i wandered around telling people to go to bed and most didn't seem to realise that they had never seen me before the last week.

u coming to limerick????

Hehe, I'm sure all your ickle Limerick children missed you when you came back to terrorize Session 2. I might be in Limerick for a day or two next week, but if I'm not it won't be until late October that I'm down. If I am going down I'll email you, I'll know by the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gunshotglitter

Ciara Loughnane was my RA!! I'm soooo lucky!! but she seriously did rock!!!! And ciara I never got to say goodbye cos you went to airport dammit!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

yes. Alim = Aliminator.
    sorry Haoman. i'm not here all that often.
    But......

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ceewa

hey who is that out of my ra group?????????? email me!!! i only have about three email addresses from the group oopsy

gunshotglitter is Kate (from Wexford).

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

kate from wexford? there was another wexfordian and I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT...................

She was at session one Jean ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 domhn@ll

I think Nicola was defo. the soundest female R.A.
    didn't she do the run every morning - that was pretty sound, was it not? And plus, she was actually REALLY sound.

Hey! Someone who wasn't me or Barry voted for Sarah. I was worried everyone had gone mental or something. She was the coolest.

God dammit! Must I drill this into your heads, Ciara L was the best!

According to the poll Atari Jaguar was best.

• Advertisement

The poll is wrong dammit! We shall settle this in school with a manly game of hopskotch.*

* A cookie for anyone who gets what that referenced.

Advertisement