Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Female RA Poll

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

Sarah Coll was not as good as u thought. wait until she's on ur mixed corridor. then u'll know what a sound RA is. (that didn't come out right. it really didn't)

i must have scared ewes all away (or disgusted ewes) with that last post. heh hhe. no Response for 24hours. ah well. this is me being sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mbabazi

Quite the fox.

(Did I say that out loud?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Yes, you did Dermot. On several occasions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Tracy

mm...............I thought mbabazi was "Charles Mbabazi Livingstone" like it said in the other thread.....and Dermot isn't THAT bigheaded to post all those nice things about himself...is he?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Dermot? Big headed? Nevvveerrrrrr...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hmmmm... Dermot, remember the story bout your man Dave and Susanne "no, you know who my sex goddess is? Susanne. I'd really like to....<expletive> her" jsut as Susanne walks by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

I remember that. oh and for the sake of nit-picking you spelt Susan wrong...........

-rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mbabazi

Charles Mbabazi Livingstone is a Ugandan legend, 22 years old, capped for his country more than 20 times, one of the most skilful players in East Africa and has starred for St. Patrick's Athletic, worshipped by the Inchicore faithful, for 2 years now.

As for being big-headed, I'm no Loreal......

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ceewa

rory big headed no way!!

i'm still hurt and upset that u forget me in de poll dermot. thats why i bought rory a pressie and he'll seranade u over and over next week in two different languages

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiara, CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAARRA!!!! Wil you bring me some lilt and munchies? my mommy ALWAYS brings me lilt and munchies before bed!

i love you ciara! i miss you! come to alaska! all of you! we can have a reunion on the parkstrip! or we can go to the saturday market and take the place over! it will be like no other!!!! all of you are invited!!! it will be so rad! my only reunion ever!!! we can have a touring reunion! we can go all over!!!!! yeeeeaaaahhhh!!!!!!! Kate from MY RA group!!!!!!! HIIIIII!!!!!!!! i sound like xena.. hiiiiihhihihihiiiiiiiiiiiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi, ok. i will stop now. but hi!

i think we can announce that Atari Jaguar was the best female RA of 2002. but really. it's prob Ciara Loughnane. The ppl have voted. this thread is being ignored. WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Engor

Uhm, I hate to be stupid, but eh... who's atari?

Advertisement