Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No damn Phantom in belfast

Options
  • 09-08-2002 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Why the fecking hell can't i get phantom in belfast i really miss having Phantom on my radio dial. When i was living in Dublin it was the only station i listened to, now i am reduced to listening on the web( guess it better than nothing) maybe i should move back to dublin anyone got a spare room going harrington street would be perfect !!!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Just come down and find a squat!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

I hear the gardai have a number of rooms available at the top of harcourt st.People from Belfast are most welcome!!seriously though,you may be aiming too high up, for harcourt st,Expect to pay a million euros a week,plus 20 years deposit....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 flakyone

:)
    I think my days of squatting are over now :)
    I used to live in harrington street about 2 years ago small bedsit but a good price for dublin.
    Damn i miss the gig life that happens in dublin, Belfast has no good places to watch bands its all cover bands or fecking doubbleganger bands, i just don't get off on paying money to watch some sad Doors copycat band, thought there must be enough people that do they still appear here al the time.

C'mon it's your home town!!!!!
    I was up ther for a weekend booze up last year and the whole city was hoppin.Great craic!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Just listin to phantom on the web turn up your speakers really loud so the whole street can hear and then demand money of passers by you will soon have enough money to go back to dublin

• Advertisement

And squat!!!!

i do play phantom with the speakers bursting to the max, only the RUC don't take very kindly to it at 1 in the morning. I think my friend Tom here is obessed with me squatting, been there done that, too much intergroup politics goes on in squats for me (eg there is no leader but some one is always eyeing up that role)

I was trying to be extremely funny there,but as most people will tell ya on this board....I can't!!!
    But my I thought it was funny and that's all that maters!!!
    I think I should be on stage with material like that!!!

Ah i was only playing with ya tom, yeah it was kinda funny, i hope that you were not some sort of recuiting agent for squatters, and are just trying to cover it up :)

DAMN!!!!! You psychic or what?????

• Advertisement

yeah i am dunno how but i just know every word that i am going type next b4 i type it mad or what eh!!

Funny.....:p :p:p

sounds like you guys had fun on your pub crawl maybe the next one that happens i might put in an appearance, haven't been in dub for a few weeks so maybe its time i went back.

Jaysus!! You're making it sound like you live on the other side of the world!!! We're only down the bloody road!!
    And yaeh the pub crawl was great craic...was very surprised that everyone got on so well..which was brilliant.
    I know funds were probably a bit tight,but you could've tried sponging a drink off everyone that turned up(which is what Sinister Pete done!!)(joke)...that would've got you nicely drunk

Advertisement