Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its All Live

Options
  • 09-08-2002 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just to say a big thanks to all who came down to the Music Centre last night (8th) for the first gig in the ITS ALL LIVE series.

The crowd was small but the vibe was great.

Thanks to Alligator, Sonora, Saville and Blotooh for top sets.

The gig was recorded and filmed and looks and sounds great..

In case you missed the gig theres another next week which is a special fully seated acoustic gig with

Damien Dempsey, DUncan Maitland, Dr Millar and Colm Quearney

Also on the 29 we have Pugwash, Pony Club and TURN.

Dont miss the chance to immortalise your screams and applause

Thanks again

Phutloose

ITS ABOUT THE MUSIC

http://www.phutloose.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 curly

Great night. I thought that last band would never leave the stage! - Saville, really good though.

It's only a matter of time before Blotooth AND Sonora are hhhHHHHUUGGE. I've seen Blotooth on several occasions now and they really aren't punching their weight playing the the local circuit, so original! They deserve international recognition and they'll get it if there's any justice!

Sonora were excellent, ' my first time to see them, very, VERY impressive. Really catchy stuff, without being cheesy. That song that's always played on Phantom is their worst song! Keep an eye on them!!!!

Alligator I'd never heard of, musically fantastic, but their songs were like a watered down Jeff Buckley, still good though.

I was amazed how small the turn out was. I thought it'd be packed. I'll miss the next one but I'll be back for Turn and Pugwash!!! Roll on the 29th!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 curly

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Sonora's single. I tried Tower today (they're closing down in 2 weeks!!!!) but they haven't got it.

Anywhere else????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

tower are closing down????

no way!!!!

damndamndamn!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Alibaba01

Id say if you email info@sonoramusik.com theyll help you with getting hold of a single.

Open Says Me !!

Advertisement