Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Roads

Options
  • 09-08-2002 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Does anybody travel on the Alfie Byrne road.:mad:
    If so then you will know what I mean.....lets go back a few months. So.....trucks keep hitting the brigde on the East Wall road so, they force the trucks to go down the ABR.

Now some months down the line the road is in a f**king mess, and I know that as I travel that road daily that its a matter of time before I or somebody on a bike comes off, due to the amount of potholes caused by the trucks and hgv's.

So anyone know who I'll sue when this does happen?

Any comments welcome, also the roads in this country are really shocking, how many possible accidents have I seen in the last few weeks, I've lost count:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Correct me anyone if I'm wrong...

As far as I know if you have the accident in a spot that's had work done on it by the council/corpo you can make a claim against them - assuming your accident was as a consequence of the road repair.

If they've done nothing, you can't make a claim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yep I think thats the case. Hence the state of the roads.

Mike.

Advertisement