Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Manual for Virago 125

Options
  • 10-08-2002 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a manual for a Virago 125 as i'd like learn how to do some maintenance on itmyself.

The person i bought the bike from a while back had lost his so wasnt able to pass it on to me.
    I've tried looking arond the web for a downloadable version that i could print out here at home, but am not having much luck finding one.

Has anyone got one or have a link to somewhere i could download it?, or know a shop in Dublin where i could buy a hard copy?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I got my virago with no manual either. I went in to the local bike shop and asked about one when I was buying a can of chain lube, and he threw in a spare virago manual he had knocking about for free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

If you cant get an original manual try looking for a haynes manual, they have much more detail and are sold by themselves rather than the original manual which are only supplied with the bikes

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

What are they like Compared to the Yamaha TDR 125?

Any Use? How Much New?

TDR is £4,500 new

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Mutz
    What are they like Compared to the Yamaha TDR 125?

Any Use? How Much New?

TDR is £4,500 new

Very different, to say the least. Virago is a cruiser style and is €4500 new (£3700).

Advertisement