Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who knows me?

Options
  • 10-08-2002 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

I just realised that I only know 2 people in this forum for sure and I know both of them from school. Does anyone I know from S1 come to this forum?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I know you, but I'm from your school so ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I also know you from school, unfortunately. I am also plotting your death. Anyone with inventive ideas for Conor's demise PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Declan L.

If you ignore him to such an extent that the only people that talk to him have never actually seen him, and make sure he stays on the boards 4 3 days straight, he will become non-existent apart from on the boards where he will be trapped forever!

He will become invisible and cease to exist in the physical realm!

So ho wont die, but you wont see him in school, or anywhere else for that matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha, hahaha, haha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hhhhh.

So girls like insanity eh????

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

I'm not sure about girls liking insanity but in another post I mentioned that I liked insane girls. If they like insanity too then that gives me a big advantage.

Also, this plan of me becoming a part of the message board sounds pretty cool, but I'd rather become part of the American missile defense system and cause all their missiles to backfire. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *cough* *cough* Really need to work on that evil laugh thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

yeah, everyone knows that insane laughter/cackling starts with an m, as in MWA, the requisite personality (insanity, which you probably are saying you have just to look cool, like so many people), and you have to look sinister, or else other people will just laugh back

• Advertisement

MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Much better. Thanks.

Normally I'm more of a "do crocodile hunter impressions around the vending machine" type of madman. This evil stuff is tough (especially since I'm a pacifist which really cuts down the amount of evil I can do).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

I don't know about other girls, but i quite like the insanity thing...
    it keeps the relationship interesting if you haven't a clue what is going on in his head.......thats not to say that it works the other way though....i don't think boys like my strangeness (why?!)
    Would any boys who know me care to comment?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

acyually i prefer slightly insane people. "normal" people are really dull. and they're all the same. whereas people who are "abnormal" are way more interesting/entertaining, cos they think of the more fun stuff. IMOHO

indeedy oh, one heartily agrees with above statement.
    i would have said something like that but is too complicated for my brain to manage.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Theresa, your craziness rocks! seriously, it makes you such a fun person.

Though some guys my be slightly intimidated by it.

Though those are the more normal ones. and the ones who still have sanity. Unlike some people here :)

• Advertisement

Yes, Theresa you rock. Although I believe Neil has a better idea of your craziness that I, that problem must be corrected soon.

Anyway, yes, insane people rock. Most certainly.
    I don't really trust a sane person.

-Lyle Alzado

ah i agree...insane people are what makes for an ever-changing world. if we were all the same boring little bunnies it would suck alot of donkey ass.
    and neil i don't go for the ones intimidated by me coz they are just plain annoying and eventually they wreck my head with their NORMAL thinkings!
    baaaa!
    i need a crazy dude to keep me interested. preferably with many personal problems and low self confidance so i too will become (more) demented from being with him!
    yay!
    long live nutters!

Crazy? Check.
    Insane? Check.
    Low Self Confidence? Check. Double Check.

How do we know normal people aren't insane and we're all normal?
    Well I did attempt to use my Green Hand to control peoples minds on the last day so I guess that knocks me off the normal list. I also did my "Free Muffin! No Strings Attached!" experiment outside the res. Is that guy who took the muffin here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Declan L.

Don't think im insane, i just think so much differently from everyone else.

Anyway what is normal?

According to some people i'm insane. According to thers i'm normal. whats you opinion?

i think its all an evil plan cooked up by the cats...
    i REALLY dont like cats
    they are the ones to blame for our confusion of sanity.
    THEY ARE TO BLAME!!!

Really? Cats? I'll admit I'm more of a dog person but I don't think it's the cats. Horses maybe. Now there's a suspicous animal.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

I must admit insanity is good, but its enough if they can put up with my lapses of insanity. I can be very "normal",
    but thats no fun! Yes, insanity definitely keeps things interesting. Very. Interesting.

How did this end up a debate on insanity and all that? And Neil, you can be pretty insane. You're definitely not "normal", but i mean this in a good way, of course. I mean, normal shmormal! Who actually wants to be the same as everyone else??????

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

ailbhe? you? normal? WHA? never ever ever......muhahahahahhahahahahah

• Advertisement

Yeah, Ailbhe, you are in no way normal :)

Re: Neil being normal.

Whilst you aren't on, say, Theresa's level of kick ass insanity (hey, who is?) you aren't really normal. You still rock, even if you do address me as "asshole".

i am kick-assingly insane!
    i am!
    i am!
    i am!
    the froggies may eat me now, but i dont CARE!
    i am kick-assingly insane!
    yak!
    yak!
    yak!
    YAY!
    neil is nutty too! i love neil!
    he arranged TWO reunions!
    i love him!
    yak!

Advertisement