Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's your type?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Very sexy, I know of their sexiness 'cos Neil showed me a picture of you but thanks to your hat and such all I could really see wer your eyes. Sexy indeed. And I do sorta know you, well you said I count in your "do you know me?" thread. Sp ... hmmm ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

oh god! a picture of me!
    i spent the entire course avoiding the cameras of wrath that seemed to lurk in every dark corner....for shame!
    whoever took the photo of me? they will die in pain, they will.

Aww come on, you are one of the most photogenic people I know if all your pics turn out like the one Neil showed me. I dunno, your eyes are just damn sexy.

ummmm....your a little obsessed by my eyes for some reason....
    i hate photos unless they're done properly in a studio.
    CAMERAS TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!
    RUN FROM THE FLASHING ALIEN POCKET SIZED BEAST!!!! RUN!!!

Hehe, not obsessed per sé. They're just the only part of you I've ever seen, well, them and your hat. So yeah, not my fault. And yes, camera's are on the whole evil. Especially disposeable ones, 'cos they do their evil deeds and then just get away lightly. Unlike non-disposeable ones you get film shoved in them hundreds of time. No less than they deserve dammit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

gotta break the chain. yes, listening to pink floyd at 5.30 a.m. is an experience, but Slayer / Emperor / Dimmu Borgir would have been better. I can taste the colors! I can see the music! oh dear.
    think my g/f, or like that, and there you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

sorry but this is a good subject... its interesting.

anyway my type is probaly someone about as screwed up as i am (bad choice as far as sanity goes but whatcha gonna do? im confused :confused: ) and... im not sure really but someone i can talk to (obviously).

looks wise i like red heads. i dont know why i just do. another screwed up thing about me... as is my overuse of "...".

this will probaly result me seeing shrinks for the rest of my life between relationships but what the hell. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Yeah...or just date the shrinks too. I mean, most of them are screwed up anyway... all you need to do is find a red-headed one, and you're sorted. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Theresa, the cd had one of you and chris where both of you fecking posed for the pic! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

The singles idea thing was merely a desparate sleep deprived attempt of mine to find flesh... i mean love... ehehehe...

ah, theresa, if only bob wasn't strangely obsessed with you i'd be your man. psychotic, probably schizo, crazy, and submissive lil biatch!

i had something to follow this with.. oh yeah! I always fall for the wrong person <like there's a right one for me>.

HENTAI ROOOOLS! yay! hehehe... oh yes. except that i never bother. ...

"I thought love was only true in fairytales..."

• Advertisement

Originally posted by lordsippa
    ah, theresa, if only bob wasn't strangely obsessed with you i'd be your man. psychotic, probably schizo, crazy, and submissive lil biatch!

I'm not obsessed, I just know I don't have a chance so I got nothing to lose by flirting a lot.

I think Homer Simpson knows best Bob...
    "That's the spirit... never try."

"Trying is the first step to failure."

And I am hardly in any position to succeed, now am I Svenicums?

ah don't say that now man! if i've scored you can! i mean, you've seen me! Not only am i ugly as feck but i'm also too eccentric for most people to be willing to be publicly seen with <especially in a relationship>.

Thanks, but, meh. I dunno, I have no self confidence or self esteem, it doesn't really bother me though.

MY GOD! STOP STEALING MY PERSONALITY!

Fair enough... Bob, I challenge you to a knife fight over our personality traits... I bagsies the knife!

I bagsie the flea ridden monkey with a fez that was carrying the knife before you robbed it ...

The monkey that's walking funny? Wasn't just a robbery you know! I BEAT THE MONKEY ONCE AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN!

/me "accidently" drops pants ...

Oh no Sven, don't have your wicked way with me ... please don't ...

(whispers: the lube is in my pocket darling)

one word:

DIVE!

• Advertisement

OH! lets have a wacky threesome relationship! i love you both!

and neil, that posed for photograph was caused by a temporary lapse of conciousness from sleep deprivation.
    you will notice no other posed for photos of me on the cd...ha!:p

Yay! Threesome.

Hey, threesome starts like Theresa ... sortof.

Theresa and Sven and Bob,
    sitting in a rather large and very weight bearing tree,
    f - l - i - r - t - i - n - g ...

We must merge forves and become Svobesa. It's Sven and Bob and Theresa. We shall rule the world!

Yes, I have far too much time on my hands at this job. Farrrrr too much time.

indeedy.
    and france is waaaayyy too boring for me...and the french famly are too obliging to let me spend all my time on their internet explorer.
    i think they want to eat me.
    but the cant!
    i am one third a god! (ess?)
    I HAVE POWER!!!!!
    POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, you're all Goddess Theresa.

I've never been to France ... don't think I ever want to. Oh look, a squirrel in Dublin 1 ... what is the world coming to?

Why only 3? I mean... why should we stop there!?

Here's the deal! ALL people on this board who are legal are invited to the first annual SVEN ORGY! Based on response details will follow.

well in the interest of mad rampant bonking i fully support this idea. but i still get to be a goddess!
    please!
    my only power!
    don't deprive me of this small shred of happiness!
    i need it to keep me alive!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i cannot believe i started this.......yaay me! i started a thread that lasts for 3 pages! :rolleyes:
    oooh orgies are fu-un. i'm not legal but who cares! i look like i should be! :p
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

geez....i hate being so disconnected!!!!! No internet!!! Well, except for right now and im not supposed to be on... but, yeah!!!! i feel so out of touch!!!! Well on the subject of types.....

before CTYI i always ended up going for little funny guys. mostly little, skinny funny guys. That were smart. Now I dont even know what to say. Gee, I dont really have a type but I really dont like when guys are serious all of the time. Theyve got to like me, too. No use going after a guy you dont have a chance with. I like a guy who has hair that i can run my fingers through. And who will listen to me chat for hours because I just never shut up. And Im frequently very hyper. And I dont particularly like guys who smoke cigarettes or are alcoholics. Although if I like them enough all of that goes out the window. So none of it matters. Hes gotta be good to me and not mean. Goths and preps and punks and skaters and jocks and nerds.... Ive liked them all, now that I think of it. But most of the time, they have to make the first move because I flirt and all and I may seem confident but I'm really not. I think alot of guys might be intimidated or something. well, thats what my friends say, who knows...

And gee Bob! Stop having such a negative attitude!! I liked you!!! Theres one person!!!!!! See?? None of you guys should worry, I think youre all very sexy. But Sven, I would advise against overdosing on nodoze anymore, it will probably give you cancer. Everything causes cancer nowadays and vomiting also erodes your esophagus and teeth and makes them all nasty.... ew. Dont worry though. Im sure youre still very sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

We're all insanely attractive! Yay!

Who's with me? Who wants to have a positive attitude about themselves? I know I do.

• Advertisement

Yes Theresa you can be a Goddess ... obviously. And if I wanna despise the way I look and therefore believe everyone else despises the way I look then that'll be what I do. Maybe, leave me and my low self confidence / esteem alone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement