Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's your type?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

theresa we can make it you being a goddess themed! you'll have a throne and we all are worshipping you! yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

Um - If i were to be really picky...
    Green eyes, black hair...
    But most importantly really cool with decent taste :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

What Sven said, indeed. I heartily agree with everything Sven says, evvvveerrrryyyyyttthhhhinnnnggggg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

whatever floats your boat, no objections here!
    but the self worship would eventually make me want to kill myself in an extremely painful way,
    due to me feeling exactly like bob and despising how i look.
    still...........

i get more POWER!
    i get more POWER!
    i get more POWER!

*crawls away chanting insanely*

mwahaha! oh no! the froggies are coming again! no! NO!
    NOT THE FROGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT THE FROGGIES!!!!

Power, cha cha cha.

Repeat indefinetely.

And Theresa, you have no reason to dislike your appearance. Believe me, you're really pretty.

• Advertisement

ah bob, should the male species in the world all be clones of you then i would not be suicidal at times.
    i love you man.
    i do.

I feel so loved, yet so incredibly lonely. *semi-depressed moment*

I do feel loved though Theresa, and should the world be full of clones of you then it would be a great place. There'd be no cats and plenty of hats! Wow, that ryhmed. Yay!

indeedy oh i think you should branch out into poetry there bob.
    you have a gift!
    soon you may in fact move past monosyllables like 'cat' and 'hat'
    and rhyme words like 'speaker' and 'beaker'
    sadly though, you can only ever dream of rhyming things like 'conjugate' and 'masticate.'

lets clone a donkey!

Why not get a donkey and a horse to fornicate? The result? A dorse! A really fast horse and a really brave donkey. The result? A really fast brave dorse! Or a really slow anfd cowardly dorse. That would such.

lets clone a donkey with a monkey.
    in terms of mathematics they onkey part of their names would cancel and we would be left with a 'dm'
    i am confused,
    and the froggies are getting closer.

• Advertisement

No, we'll so a donkey and a seamonkey. Now, thanks to maths we'll be left with Seamd. Which we can assume is "seemed". Now, it seemed as if this was a good idea. But it wasn't. Oh crap I just gave myself a headache.

i HAVE a headache.
    and maths doesn't help!
    if i eat any more sugar i may, in fact, turn into a goat.

Maths is evil, but it's my one guaranteed A in honours in the Junior Cert, so I can't make it too angry. Why a goat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    Why not get a donkey and a horse to fornicate? The result?

a mule. generally.

Please good sir, allow me to apologise profusely for my distinct lack of knowledge regading farmyard fornicating and it's results. I bid you good day sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Uhmm, isn't that a donkey and an ass? [/pedantic]

You don't want to know my type, you apathetic people, but as long as she's female and within a few years of myself, I'll consider it.

The dark hair etc. would be a bonus.

Incidentally, did anyone else notice Conor's Starburst plug in the sig as blatant advertising? That sort of thing shouldn't be allowed in people's sigs

are you slagging donkeys?
    are you?!
    ANSWER ME!
    coz if you are.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Isn't it funny that when I bitch about myself I get mindrapes, and when anyone else does, no one cares?

Originally posted by claire h

That was a pointed statement aimed directly at you, Garóg. :p [/B]

Qué?

Ah.

Burn.

way to spread a very personal situation all over boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

I'm not really advertising anything in my signature. I just went around giving out free Starburst (or Opal Fruits as they used to be known) during CTYI to people I deemed random enough to deserve any. Then on the last day people started copying me but free potato wedges never really caught on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Declan L.

Is an ass not just another name for a donkey????

Just like giraffe is just a different name for a hamster.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

i find it surprising that a number of you are into dark haired girls. I think i only find it surprising because 99% of guys around where I live want blonde haired girls. I like this place!!!! Well, I always have... and I am totally willing to join the good self esteem club!!! If you believe youre pretty and you sart out at least relatively ok looking, you ARE pretty!

My brother is listening to bagpipes and I have both of my grandfathers here and they are trying to talk to each other but neither can hear the other and its quite hilarious. And my dad thinks he has to shout to get my grandma to hear him so he gets really close to her, about a foot away,and yells everything. And all my brother wants to do lately is excercise which is bizarre because he's never been one to do anything active really. But now he wants to take up tennis and do situps and pushups and al sorts of things all of the time. It makes me feel very lazy, although i'm still stronger than him and more active. I think he's catching up though. I'd better go run around the island a few times.... well, no, it's dark right now so maybe tomorrow...... or the next day. after i take a nap......i love summer. And word games.

i find it surprising that a number of you are into dark haired girls. I think i only find it surprising because 99% of guys around where I live want blonde haired girls. I like this place!!!! Well, I always have... and I am totally willing to join the good self esteem club!!! If you believe youre pretty and you sart out at least relatively ok looking, you ARE pretty!

My brother is listening to bagpipes and I have both of my grandfathers here and they are trying to talk to each other but neither can hear the other and its quite hilarious. And my dad thinks he has to shout to get my grandma to hear him so he gets really close to her, about a foot away,and yells everything. And all my brother wants to do lately is excercise which is bizarre because he's never been one to do anything active really. But now he wants to take up tennis and do situps and pushups and al sorts of things all of the time. It makes me feel very lazy, although i'm still stronger than him and more active. I think he's catching up though. I'd better go run around the island a few times.... well, no, it's dark right now so maybe tomorrow...... or the next day. after i take a nap......i love summer. And word games. ahhhh.....

hmmmmm... i seem to be repeating myself......

i miss my friends and am tired of my family at the moment. I miss my friends from home and CTYI. Especially those from CTYI though because i will get to see my friends at home in two weeks or so, but i cant see my CTYI friends for another whole year. waaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... pity me, all ye who can have reunions......

ratso.

wow. that word reminds me of spaghetti with red sauce. I have NO clue why. Probably a good thing that i don't know why.

yes scratavar!
    you are of the chosen race i see!
    the cats are evil, and the frogs almost as bad, but the hallowed donkey will destroy these inferior creatures when bob, sven and i rule the world!
    yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

okay, i'm bored to tears so i'm startin a vegetable thread.:p what kind of guys/girls would you normally like/go out with/lust over?

Usually, I go for women I find difficult to acquire, yes, half of the thrill is the chase.
    first of all, PERSONALITY. gotta have a good one.
    lookswise i likes brown/blue eyes
    darkish/lightish hair
    kinda thin but well built (jeezus, i keep contradicting myself)
    and i kinda like black clothes but that's just coz i like blackness.

Not stupid or if stupid very pretty.
    heh heh.
    this isn't particularly typical, i go for lots of different kinds of guys, i'm just generalizing for the purpose of this incredibly stupid (but entertaining) thread that i've just begun. ;)
    sHep :cool:

Mostly I go for good looking chicks, or easy ones, depending on my mood.... sometimes I go for really difficult to attain chicks.... like I say all the thrill of the chase.

Basically if shes >=16 years old i.e. the age of consent, she's fair game.

<<Sorry you asked?>>

Originally posted by Hat Girl
    yes scratavar!
    you are of the chosen race i see!
    the cats are evil, and the frogs almost as bad, but the hallowed donkey will destroy these inferior creatures when bob, sven and i rule the world!
    yay!

Yes, we shall rule the world my dear sexy lover. Me and You will be sexy lovers and Sven shall be the sexual icon of the world. And we will have communal sex. Daily. Hourly, in fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

THERE COMING FOR ME!!!!!!
    There just outside the window I know they are, pretending with there bright lights and blue doors.
    I just slept for 4 hours on a bed with no cover on other clothes bearly covered by a sleeping bag.

*ahem* well as you can see Belfast is bad for me, I've spent the last 108 hours in the mix of gaming, leeching, copying, burning, gaming, gaming, and ever so little sleeping, and the above is a fine example of my curent sleeping and hygiene

Anyway, SVEN!!! I LOVE YOU!!! and BOB!!! This morning on IRC that was me, I just didnt reply cause I was asleep! nooooo!!!!
    this is what happens when I give into a lesser mortals pleasures of sleep!

Oh and on the subject of hair colour, I have a weekness for Redheads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I'm actually becoming quite very much more gay than ever before. It's almost worrying. I still like women, but I'm now in the frame of mind where I could willingly pursue a relationship with a man, as opposed to a physical gratification bangin session... ehehehe...

But yes. Once I don't get arrested I'm up for it! This includes behind doors sex. Except I would NEVER EVER do a child cause that's just icky! That includes baby animals.

Anyway.... Sexual icon? AH! We're trying to stop overpopulation by making people think of me during sex? TRY IT! Damn effective.

Ah claire, you're so true. Except I'm not half pretty... I will be someday. But that day will be after I decide to get off my ass. I'm ugly and it's somewhat my fault. So I won't cry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I have a girlfriend and aint looking so I dunno which type.

Suppose everything my girlfriend is...

tall, brown hair w/blond highlights, brown eyes, funni, smart, gorgeous...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

Originally posted by Typedef
    Basically if shes >=16 years old i.e. the age of consent, she's fair game.

<<Sorry you asked?>>

yes i am. :p ah feck it, 'tis the attitude a lot of people have these days and i'm all for free love and such...I SCORED TODAY!! GO ME!! :D:D:D
    sHep :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement