Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's your type?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Actually the age of consent is 17 according to the constitution. There was some conroversy a few months ago over most people thinking it was 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Yup but for oral sex its only 15!

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Ah, feck, now I've commited not-real rape in 2 states...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Originally posted by imp
    Yup but for oral sex its only 15!

}:>

This, to me, just seems crazy. I mean, if you're old enough to consent to oral sex, why not the whole hog?! Technically, it boils down to the same thing in the end - who has ever performed oral sex for any reason other than to receive it later? Eh? Honestly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Originally posted by TheAlmightyArse

who has ever performed oral sex for any reason other than to receive it later? Eh? Honestly?

<Slinks away quietly looking embarrassed>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    Please good sir, allow me to apologise profusely for my distinct lack of knowledge regading farmyard fornicating and it's results. I bid you good day sir.

figure out the gender thing, then maybe you'll find out more about sex. farmyard or otherwise. actually, they probably have special barns for it or something.

then maybe i'll allow you to apologise. just dont expect me to accept it or anything.

oh, WORDS OF WISDOM FROM ADAM on the subject of horses:

'take them gently from behind.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Um, because I (thought) I loved the person and she asked me to ... but she got more pleasure from dancing on my heart after she ripped it out. Ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Originally posted by Mahotée
    figure out the gender thing, then maybe you'll find out more about sex. farmyard or otherwise. actually, they probably have special barns for it or something.

I know quite well you are a girl, but "good madam" doesn't have the same ring as "good sir". I apologise profusely yet again, actually, I don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

of whom do you speak?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Originally posted by Mahotée
    oh, WORDS OF WISDOM FROM ADAM on the subject of horses:

'take them gently from behind.'
    The context made that sentance TOTALLY innocent! :)

<Sigh> Kids these days, huh? :rolleyes:

Anyway, find something else to talk about for a while. Its not healthy to be focusing on sex this much at your age. I wont say its not natural, but im doing you a favour, really.

Thread locked.

A

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement