Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invasion of the newbies

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

who are you orange rhino?
    and yeah i remember of this place before i registered cause it was the place to register for going to go to monty lans

and everyone was a newbie you ARE one go be newbie some place less anynoying and noticable

Also cormac, you were here only two months or so before the rest of us, wow. that gives you the right to bitch bout everyone else here. You're my mate cormac, but you're acting like a major ass.
    I feel very threatened by all you new people.I too remember when this started. Fio qualifies as non-newbie,and foobar is relatively non-newbie,but the rest of you are scary and young.

Only relatively non newbie? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Neil I did not BITCH about the new people. Slight moaniness does not count especially since I'm on the other side of the world and have every right to moan as every exiled irish person does.

And though I may have just joined boards last year, I still was at CTYI a year before you! So hah! And now I will stop the pettiness.

Bubye! I'm off to soar through the skies. G

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

And any suggestion that Ian would bitch about me is ludicrous. Rrrrrrrrrrr.........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Ok. Cormac, you've gotten really really agressive over nothing.

I mean, come on, there's Smiley in this forum, which isn't exactly that different from my nick.

This thread is locked, if people keep bitching then i will put a temp ban up, this is a place to be nice, not bitches, geez, anyone would think you were talented youth or something!

<< Fio >>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement