Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kane!

Options
  • 11-08-2002 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

did anyone see 'the fire is still burning' thing on smackdown yesterday, anyone know when kane is returning? i can't wait till he gets back Kane was the best but he is coming to smackdown
    i think he is better off going to RAW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

just because the promo was aired during smackdown doesnt mean that kane will be comming to the smackdown roster - wwe often air promos for talent on the other brands show (it doesnt make sense, from a storyline standpoint to be promoting the opositions show - but thats the wwe for you) and if i remember correctly the promo was aired on raw as well but he could turn up on either show with the last minute booking thats going on you never know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Kane was cleared from his bicep injury at the end of July,so he should be back in work this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

ahh he's back! I was just watching raw and he came on and stopped test from burning the american flag then chokeslammed him! i'm glad he went to raw! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

and then he did a "Kaneerooni" :( . i give up

Advertisement