Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancellation of frames gigs in europe?

Options
  • 11-08-2002 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

greetings to all

just wondering if anyone had been a wee bit more successful than me (ie; anything that's not total failure) in finding out why the frames cancelled all their gigs in europe (and as a result of this will they maybe be playing a couple of extra gigs in dublin to keep up the funds??) It's really annoying me cos their website www.theframes.ie gives absolutely no info on the matter (or it could (and probably is if I face facts) just be that I'm the only one who can't find it...)
    In anyway, anyone have any info I'd be very pleased and love them forever.

thanks
    lyl
    cat
    xxxxxxx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

Im not sure if theres anything on the website, but if you've signed up for their mailing list, they did explain this a while ago.
    As far as I know, the European dates in Slovakia and Czech Rep. were cancelled for health reasons. They aren't planning any Irish gigs, but Glen is playing solo for 3 dates in the last week of August, including Whelans on the 31st.
    Then they're off to America for a while, and probably recording new album bidness!

So there ya go!
    Now you have to love me forever.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Achille, I would love you forever anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

There was an e-mail sent round about this I think, but apparently it was something to do with Colm's health - or lack of it! He suffered a collapsed lung a few months back, and he's not fully over it. As far as I can remember, that was the reason that was given.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Cat

ok that's cool, thanks. Wel, not that it's cool that colm's not so healthy, but that I now know why etc. Thanks dearies, don't worry, I will love ye 4ever.
    :confused:
    luv
    cat
    xxxxx

Advertisement