Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus regions pricing and packages - can you help

• 11-08-2002 3:48pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As some of you may have noticed, the Chorus section of the website http://icdg.boards.ie is in places wildly out of date. Parts have not been updated since the launch of Chorus in October 2000.

I would like if Chorus viewers on this forum would be able would be able to post details of the current pricing and channel line up in their area in this thread.

If they do not wish to do this, they could email me the details at icdg_mail@yahoo.ie

Thanks very much to any contributors in advance.

Ronan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

As a (direct) result of my recent woes with getting a 'phone line installed by Chorus, I have at my disposal the full range of current Chorus promotional materials.

Unfortunately, this very morning I removed them from my bag. Tomorrow I'll bring them all in to work and pass the details on to you.

I can confirm, however, that the package I'm subscribed to offers the basic digital TV selection (channel listing tomorrow) and 'phone line rental for EURO36.

Like I say, my posting tomorrow will be more useful :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭Genghis

Ronan,

Sent you some details by e-mail.

Cheers,

G

In a fit of efficiency, it appears that I've thrown out all of the promotional crap that Chorus gave me on that fateful day when I signed up to their service.

I do, however, still have the pamphlet that details their TV+'PHONE package, so here it is:

Installation: Euro 50.00
    Monthly: Euro 36.16

Channel list:
    RTE1, Network 2, TV3, TG4, BBC 1, BBC 2, UTV, Channel 4, Sky News, Sky One, The Box, MTV, Bloomberg, Discovery Channel, Discovery Home and Leisure, Eurosport, Cartoon Network, UK Style, QVC, Fox Kids and of course THE MIGHTY CHORUS SPORTS CHANNEL!

The promo. part for the 'phone reads "Chorus could save you 15% on call charges compared to your average monthly telephone bill. This includes FREE telephone handset and 60 minutes worth of FREE weekend calls to other Chorus Full Telephone customers"

The small print reads:

Terms and Conditions. *An installation charge of Euro50.00 (£39.38) will apply when taking Chorus Digital and Full Telephone service. Connection to Chorus Digital or Chorus Full Telephone Service is subject to service availability. With the Chorus Full Telephone Service you can make up to 15% savings on call charges compared to Eircom standard rates on an average monthly telephone bill. All products are being introduced on a phased basis. All services and offers are subject to availability and may change at the discretion of Chorus. Chorus reserves the right to reclaim and remove equipment if a customer account should fall into arrears or be terminated by the Customer. Chorus full telephone service includes 60 minutes FREE weekend calls to other Chorus Full Telephone Customers only. Unused minutes are not transferable to the following months. A full copy of the Chorus terms and conditions can be obtained by writing to Chorus, Limerick Enterprise and Development Park, Roxboro Road, Limerick. There is a minimum contract of 12 Months.

Prices are correct at time of going to print
    E & OE February 2002

Phew!
    I'll get all the other current promo. stuff from Chorus this evening, as I'm going to Cork HQ to chain myself to the railings. ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Thanks! Any idea how much the add-ons cost?

I totally failed to make it to Chorus' Cork HQ in time, hence no details for you again, today - sorry!

Did Genghis send you everything you require?

• Advertisement
Advertisement