Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sausages or Rashers?!

2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

yes, this thread should be moved to food/drink
    having said that, I dont care for rashers or pudding, at all

I chose sausage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

A really good sausage wins.

But theres nothing like a good rasher sandwich. (or the depths of time-wasting you lower yourself to when you're bored!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

you sausage lovers sicken me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Wtf is going on here? Sausiesw inning? I smell foul play...or a Denny Gold medal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 pika

SUPERQUINN SAUSAGES better then sex when have hangover.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

But hungover sex is great!!! Gets rid of my headache anyway. Hungover food doesn't come better than the cold congealed remenants of your late night kebab, especially if you managed to leave it at the end of your bed with a bottle of Lucozade.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Hmmm I reckon this boards drinkies think will go down well, only half the room will be filled up with the rasher eating peons and the other half will be full of the suasage eating party, all giving each other dirty looks and scoffing away on their suasage / rasher sambo's :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 pika

Hows about a sausage and rasher sambo, maybe with a bit of fried egg and red sauce mmmmm food. Or is that blasphemy to you stonch anti rasher / anti sausage people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Missy

why not both, with a big lovely juicy fried egg 2 accompany it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

neither i am a vegetarian........

Advertisement