Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos

Options
  • 11-08-2002 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭

Right, am gonna set up a big fecking collection of CTYI photos, so if people could email them to me(Zipped, please!! my email a/c isn't that big!), or give me a URL etc. and tell me what session and who they are etc. i'll have it up before the end of the summer :)

Okso, email me them!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Is this just for this year's CTYI? 'Cos I have loadsa pics from 2001...

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Neil-no more photos of Grace on internet ok???
    We've had enough orgy scenes to last a lifetime.

Oh and that reminds me... I'll just be removing the pics of Ian in PVC pants before sending them to you...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by strawberry
    Neil-no more photos of Grace on internet ok???
    We've had enough orgy scenes to last a lifetime.

Actually, i have some good ones of you from last year :) it wouldn't be a decent site without the one of about 5 people on top of you :)

Ian, send em over. i'll take photos from every year. just zip them and tell me what year they're from.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Erm......when were there 5 people on top opf me last year???
    On the other hand, maybe no one will recognise me anymore. Teehee. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

no chance of that. i saw you a couple of times in town, and i recognised you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

fear not...i dont know who you are...i think....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Is strawberry Grace?

Yes. Yes she is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Yay!

Grace, it's Bob. From Session 1, 2001. I comforted you on the last day when we were like the only people left, and I ran away when you asked me to join your foot orgy and stuff. We had fun. Good luck with the leaving cert results, sure you don't need it though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement