Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Fall in love with someone, FAll in love with.'

Options
  • 11-08-2002 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the name and artist of that song, you know mmm,
    When you fall in love with someone when you fall in love with someone, when you fall in love, with someone, when you fall in love...Etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

The Buzzcocks or The Fine Young Cannibals. Take your pick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I assume you heard this on the hineken add if so it is ever fallen in love(whith someone you shouldnt have) geat song by a great band

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

Anyone see the very surreal moment on Coronation Street last night where Kei' Duffy started going on about Pete Shelleyand then started playing the Buzzcocks? When pop culture worlds collide...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Thanks guys.
    Originally posted by Lolo
    Anyone see the very surreal moment on Coronation Street last night where Kei' Duffy started going on about Pete Shelleyand then started playing the Buzzcocks? When pop culture worlds collide...

Yeah i seen that and it triggered me to ask who sings it 'cause i heard it aon the Hieni ad and just ever got aroud to posting to ask who it was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

oh my god , i heard the answer to this on coronation street last night wen that boyzone guy was on about peter an shelley an the guy from the buzzcocks being called pete shelley or something , an how funny it was ...............anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,moral of story being its by the buzzcocks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement