Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If conor can do it.....

Options
  • 11-08-2002 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hmmmmm. I'm gonna do what conor did and ask :
    who knows me?

If i am an unknown unpopular schizophrenic reindeer, its ok, i understand, and now i will go to the corner and cry quitely so as not to disturb you, important people.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I sorta know you, I've never met you but I know you and your hat are pure and you are damn cool. Um, do I count?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Declan L.

i sorta know ya,

in the sense that we know each others names and that you're forever hugging me for no apparent reason. im not objecting
    though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I know ya Theresa! and i've even seen you...1...2...3 times without the Hat!! I AM WINNAH!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Don't worry, you're not unknown or unpopular... the other two I'm not so sure about. ;)

Only seen you without the hat once, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

i know who you are, i met you that... one... time...
    you were wearing the hat though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

yes bob, you count coz you were brave enough to say you'd want to be matched with me! (poor deluded child....)
    declan! you do know me! whats this about hugs?
    claire....claire of the cleavage?
    and neil - dont be so happy about having seen my hair. i will now have more of a reason to kill you than anyone else.
    (Heeheeheehee...i will kill you! Heeheehee!)
    xxx
    t

Yay! I count, finally ... my life seems so worthwhile now!!! Ahem, yes. Neil shall die soon enough, I predict October 17th.

october 17th? why?
    or is it just a random date to kill someone on?

Just randomness.

ees good thoughts. me likes your mind.

• Advertisement

I like yours aswell, what say we combine minds and become a God? Or at least a damn destructive killing machine.

yes yes!! we shall rule the world as one all-powerful super-being and feed cats to the donkeys!
    (i dont like cats, you see)

Cats are pretty bad alright, but should the precious donkeys be made eat such foul animals raw? I say we feed the cats to the people who de-hat you, and then feed those people to the donkeys.

oh!!!!!!!! erogenous thought!!!
    not that i have those type of thoughts..being pure and chaste...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

you've gotta hate cats. they eat your food, dig their claws into you, live in your house, act like they own you, and never give you anything back! b4stards.

of course, they have their good points, like the time one clawed my brothers face leaving a couple of inches long scar on his cheek...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Not of the cleavage, no. *sighes unhappily, feels quite inadequate now*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

oh, oh, oh, I know you.
    [jumps up and down madly]
    i ate you're ice-cream and your pizza and your chips and i threw a cookie at you and i moaned to you and you almost stole my dress and you wrote poems for me when I was sad and you slept over in my room.
    I miss you sweetie

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

I know you - OF COURSE!!!

hahaha...didn't i force you into submission and make you hug me?
    and you wouldn't let anyone hug you!
    why, goddamit?
    your one of the most huggables!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 minihulahoops

Hey Teresa

What ya sooooooo worried about?
    u know we all know ya and luv ya
    i think i've seen u witout ur hat about 3 times so i tink i win. Ha

Gotta go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

I don't know you. I don't seem to know anyone. Surprising seen as I knew what seemed like quite a lot of people during CTYI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Declan L.

I was 1 of niall bouchier's - i know you know niall.

Ever since we met you've been hugging me for no apparent reason at irregular intervals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 psychdoughboy

indeed i do know u, girl with the hat. DiDsT thOu ThiNk ThaT ThinE LOvE Of SHeEp ANd PaiN CoULd Be EAsiLy FoRgOtTEn?? NevER!! I RemEMbEr ALl , For I AM ThE bEnEvoLent God Of The CUtlERY dRAweR¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬"""""¬"¬¬¬¬¬%^%&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&* SEE HOW I MAKE WEIRD SYMBOLS!!! SEEEEEEE!!!! AND WORSHIP!!!
    i remember u cos u were almost , but not quite, as strange as myself , ya big sheep lover.
    "The worst type of enemy is one incapable of knowing that they are wrong"- wobbly headed bob.
    in case any of u ignorant toads( i mean that as nicely as possible) havent already notice, this is shane , your lovable household spikepet.

shane is here! oh joyous joyuous hour of the sheep!
    the original creator of the world domination by sheep cunningly disguised as clouds...i'll say no more...
    (the froggies will eat me)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

How come it is only nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww that I get scared? I'm mentally scarred thanks to you treasa......my phobias and neuroses have got worse mainly because of you...................oh and zoe jumping on me, bringing me to the ground and straddling me, just so she could hug me (well thats HER excuse)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i knows you. you knows me. all is well and fluffy with the pain and the AAARGH IT'S IN MY EYES!!
    hi shane. 'tis chloe what eats the happy munchkins and is merry with the beans. I WILL REGURGITATE NO PEAS!! :D
    who is minihulahoops by the way? i love your sig. :)
    sHep :cool:

i likes the mini hula hoops person too... but am wee tad scared as they seem to know me and i dont know ooh dey are.
    explain yourself! oh minihulahoop of madness!

Are there actually mini Hula Hoops? Those crisps rock, and mini ones would be so cute. It would kick ass, kick ass I say.

donkeys be with the days when bartering in hula hoops was the norm and playdough was god.
    i like hula hoops.
    i think the mini hula hoops are the hula hoop 'shots' ones....????

• Advertisement

Theresa, I am intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Or, oh yeah ... I remember those shot thingies now. They freaked me out first time I saw 'em.

Advertisement