Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFIV-VI; Are we being ****ed in the ass?

Options
  • 11-08-2002 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

I'm talking about the PS1 Final Fantasy rereleases(or just releases over here) of IV, V and VI. I've heard a good few people(americans) talking about an FMV in VI of the Opera scene. When I got to that bit, I found that there was none. Are the Americans getting more videos than us? Or am I just thinking about the wrong bit? Or maybe you have to beat the game first to get the videos?
    Help'd be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I took your silence as a resounding 'Maybe', then took my question elsewhere. FFonline to be precise.
    Originally posted by Enkidoh
    To watch the extra FMV sequences of key points in the game (if I remember rightly, there was Biggs, Wedge and Terra invading Narshe in Magitek Armour, the 'Coin Toss' between Edgar and Sabin, Shadow on the Phantom Train, Setzer on the Blackjack fighting the Imperial Airforce over Vector, Locke freeing Celes from the cell in South Figaro, the Opera, and Celes waking up on the Solitary Island (still wearing her opera gown!), as well as the introduction and the ending.), you have to complete the game, then after the final credits have ended, you'll be asked to make a system save, in a save file seperate from your game data.

Then, on the memory card screen, access the 'bonus' command, select 'Secret', and 'Theatre' (a number of a other commands will also be unlocked. In Theatre, you'll then be able to select and view the hidden FMV sequences.
    And there you go.

Advertisement