Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADSL.ie is back - leap for joy *Rolls eyes*

Options
  • 12-08-2002 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭

The site that says it's updated - yet doesn't update much, adsl.ie is back in black.

Updated on Friday - I really don't see any significant changes, perhaps someone can point them out to me?

Pft, instead of updating a website with nothing perhaps they could've come out here and installed adsl for a paying customer - it seems they need them after all... (1,000? Hahaha...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

I also dont see anything on the "cut down" residential offering they were piping on about :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Dr99

Originally posted by crawler
    I also dont see anything on the "cut down" residential offering they were piping on about :(

How can they cut down the service any more, would that not be like cutting down a tree stump?

Advertisement