Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cards to add to Gathering collection

• 12-08-2002 10:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

a couple of stragglers ye might add to the collection at www.boards.ie/gathering :

BeardyStrength.jpg
    Beardy Strength

boston.jpg
    Tireless Rebutter

carlweathers.jpg
    Carl Weathers
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

brilliant bard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Nice, especially the middle one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

"Beardy Strength" is one you need handy from time to time alright. I can predict much use on the MS Apps forum for that goodin :)

Thumbs up for them all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Ooh the tireless rebutter one is a useful one on the ICDG board at present, I can tell you. :D

Nice one Bard, good stuff :)

Damo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Class.

Add 'em all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

oh they've been around for a while, just aren't in the 'official' gathering collection on the boards.ie site.... thats all.

cheers for the praise all the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Aye the Boston one is class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I've added the three cards above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Groovy Cloud... cheers.

Advertisement