Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

one for the farmers :)

Options
  • 12-08-2002 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

Paddy goes to his local every evening after a hard day farming. One evening he goes into his local and there was a china man sitting on HIS seat. "f*** this" says paddy getting annoyed. He goes up to the china-man and says to him "Hey! You’re sitting on my seat" and paddy wakes up in hospital the next morning. The nurse goes to him "Jesus what happened to you?, What’s the Last thing you remember?" and paddy says "1-2-3 karate kick" and the nurse goes "Jesus are you all right after it?"

So Paddy discharges himself and goes about his day's work. He goes into the pub in the evening only to seethe SAME CHINA MAN sitting on HIS seat. So Paddy is getting pissed off now, he goes up to the china-man and goes "You’re sitting on MY seat" and Paddy waked up in the hospital again. The same nurse Goes to him "You again! What’s the last thing you remember?” and paddy goes "the last thing I remember was 1-2-3 Karate Punch" and the nurse goes "that’s tough, you’d want to look after yourself"

So Paddy discharges himself and works his day on his farm and goes into his local for a pint. And paddy sees the same china man sitting on HIS seat so he goes up to him and Says "Hey! You’re sitting on seat" and the china man wakes up in hospital!
    The nurse goes to him and says "Jesus! Are you all right, what’s the last thing you remember?" and the china man says (are you ready for it) "1-3-5 top link"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I'm confused :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

i'll give you a clue:massey ferguson 135 top link.....

come on cluchie_boy should get this one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Oh dear oh dear......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

didnt get that in the slightest and i still dont really, i take it some kinof model or somefink:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Harmo

I didnt get it explain :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

christ, some people
    anyone want to read the topic?
    maybe thats why you didnt get the joke

just a thought like

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Worst.....joke.....EVER!

Looks like some tractor reference or something.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭[SG]BGA

Christ I'm betraying my origins here but...
    A top link is used to connect various machinery etc to a tractor. It's about 2 1/2 - 3 feet long and is about 10kg of solid steel. Hence, if you were hit with one, it wouldn't be pretty....

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Ohhhh why ohhh why did they unban you from this forum :D

Charity Laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

haha?

no more farmer jokes...please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

'Farming related' humour is not, never has been and never will be funny. Kindly leave the stage.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Aspro

Ruaidhri
    Freak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

there was me thinking Ruaidhri had a sense of humour:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

right:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

I may have an explanation, Ruaidhri walks into a net cafe, browes the boards for a while and then ponders off, then some 6 year old goes onto the very same pc, see's this thing called boards and post's this crap :) Unlikely though.

Advertisement