Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats this?

Options
  • 12-08-2002 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

Ok this is my 1st time on this board and i just wanna know what its all about most of the topics seem to be just general chat but we hav boards set up up for that already eg. Afterhours. Can sum1 please explain what theis is all about :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

CTYI is the Irish Centre for Talented Youth, which is explained in this thread. This is a community for CTYI (ex-)students, read the charter to see why we are allowed have general discussion on this board. A few non-CTYI'ers post here rgularly so you're welcome to join in the madness. I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

a word of warning: don't take my hat.
    and no impure thoughts about taking it either......
    ANYWAY! welcome, dear friend!

Theresa, so are my thoughts about taking it's virginity impure? Or merely insane / deluded?

the latter. i approve of insane deludedness, so your ok sweetie!

Hooray!!!

Thank God you came online Theresa .. it gives me someone to talk to, mess with and be called deluded by and takes my mind off the boredom of work. Damn work to hell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

why damn work? it provides money, money buys happiness

money! frick money! it is the downfall of the world!
    if no one had any money then you wouldn't be able to buy happiness, and anyway you wouldn't need to coz we'd be happy anyway...no money, no problems!
    yay!

Sorry Tumbo, I gotta agree with Theresa. Money is the root of all evil, and you never have enough. But I'm not working for the money, I'm just here for a week to help out a friend. In return, he's letting me have my 16th birthday party in his house. Just 10.5 months and counting ... his parent's are going away from June 14th - August 14th next year and leaving just him and his older, very cool brother in the house. It's gonna rock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Harmo

Can i get an idea of what age you people are on this board. ;)

i'm just saying you can buy happiness because i don't see society changing to a non-monetary based system anytime soon, and in the current state of society, the more money you have, the more fun things you can do, and the more happy you are. and i'm broke :(

• Advertisement

usually anywhere between 13 and 18, although some people may be older.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

messir be 17.

Hatgirl, i don't know you but i too have strange insane delusions. i also want to compare your hats to mine <i still haven't worn the leather one in town>... and then touch <not take> your hat. and then go down on you.

yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

Lordsippa. i some how doubt u'd get the chance to go down on Hat Girl. She's much too quick for that. heh heh.
    (leaves country and all possible contacts behind, before Theresa tracks me down and kills me for the things i've done) P.S. she hates being called Pumpkin

Sven, get in line.

Theresa, I apologise profusely for the previous comment. Maybe.

sven....you are an odd little donkey, you are.
    alim, you will die.
    horribly.
    bob, what the hell are you on about?

I dunno, I was stoned last night, I'm sure it made sense to me at the time.

I'M SORRY THERESA!! DON'T KILL ME!! PLEASE!!!
    Kill John instead!

john of the flip flops, the 'oh-most-huggable john?'
    john whom i didnt score and now he claims to be pissed off with me john?
    is this whom you speak of?
    is it?
    SHAME ON YOU FOR WANTING ME TO KILL JOHN!!!!!!!
    SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEE!!!
    i like that boy.

Well it is he who caused the loss of friendly contact between us!!
    GRRR...
    oxxxxx[]::::::::::::::::>

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrange children....................strange strange strange children..........

• Advertisement

strange? jean, take a second to loook at your signature sweetie.
    everyone in here is nuts, or i'd have put them in cages ages ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Me not nuts. nuts?!? NUTS!!! CRUNCHY NUTS!!! GIVE ME YOUR NUTS!!! CORN!!!!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

For bringing up threads that have gone a week without being posted in, you receive one ('1') ass reaming. Please call our receptionist and schedule an appointment. Quote the following special offer code: "ream-me-johnny". If she starts barking at you, ignore her. She's a labrador don't ya know?

Advertisement