Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some stuff.

Options
  • 12-08-2002 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Okay, so it's 11:40AM on Monday morning, and I have a case of Mooondays. (Office Space reference.) I am sitting here "working" which is basically browsing and posting on Boards.ie, I've already finished everything I was given to do for the day. And I thought I was coming here as en electrician so I agreed on a relatively low wage because I don't know much about electrician-ing. Anyway, I got here and it turns out I am the new network administrator, general computer tech and printer fixer. Stuff I know a whole lot about and would have felt comfortable charging him more per hour, ah well, at least I get to doss for most of the day. And I get to interact with customers, that's right ... with my skinhead and t-shirt of a bulldog smoking a joint in Coffee Shop, Amsterdam ... I still get to interact with customers though. I don't think I'm meant to, but never mind.

And then there's the fact I've been up since 8AM 'cos I had to start work at 9AM but I didn't go to sleep until almost 6:30AM because I was thinking / worrying about a personal problem, never mind though ... for those who know about it I have decided to just grow ye olde testicles and go for it. Wish me luck. Anyway, I better get back to "work". I'll keep you updated if anything remotely funny happens because I am wayyyyyyy bored. I wonder do they mind me listening to Alkaline Trio? "I'm Dying Tomorrow" is a good mood setter for a Monday morning. Half of you are probably still in bed yeh bastids.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

ah yes, bed... i've grown a horrible habit since CTYI of getting up at 6AM, after going asleep at 5... i usually end up binge sleeping on sundays, though, so it's ok

i entertain myself by playing a surprisingly challenging game of 3d pong @ http://www.liquid.se/pong.html. it's really cool, at least to someone awke for 6 hours and nothing better to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Yeah, liquid pong rules. So does mini putt, I have my score down to 21 though. Just three more holes to conquer. Fly the copter and all it's variants are pretty cool aswell. I will have my mini putt score down to 18 before the week is out. Oh well, at least I get lunch soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

WOO HOO!! i won 488 to 397! and considering the computer get's double the points you do, thats pretty good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

oh no no no bob, i win. hands down.
    i worked from 8 of the AM til 9 of the PM on Saturday. Waitressing, Barpersonning, And Being Polite. The mental and physical strain of those three things is unreal, especially for 13 hours. Then I went out til 5 of the AM got up at 7:20 of the AM and Worked from 7:30 of the AM til 6 of the PM, standing at a till while customers bitched to me that their food wasn't nice or the music from the wedding kept them up last night
    (fyi; I work in a hotel) I don't make the ****ing food and I couldn't give a sh!t if Satan himself came up from hella and started doing the Fandango on their crotches while they tried to sleeo.

Does anyone else want to try and pretend they had a longer, tougher, more demanding (yeah i'm exaggerating). heart wrenching weekend??

and oh yeah, then on monday, which i started at 8 of the AM i got burned with cooking fat which had been boiling at 120 degrees, all over my left hand

Then I was driven to this old man in this small town, and he licked the burn and this made the burn better. Now Lisa is incredibly freaked out. Apparently he can do this cos he licked the belly of a maneater, them little newtlike things.
    Someone explain why that works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Well y'see, this particular old man likes smiley young grils, and is not right in the head. He thinks licking aforementioned girls will satisfy him/ give him magical powers.

• Advertisement

wow, Garog, ya sure know how ta make a girl feel good about herself. It was really sick and freaky. I thought he was just looking at the burn but then he started licking me and my brain was like 'kay, new experience, never been licked by anyone over eighteen before' and my stomach was like 'euwwwwwww'
    my god i typed lick instead of like there, Freudian Slip, Freudian Slip...

wow, Garog, ya sure know how ta make a girl feel good about herself.
    Come over to my house and I can do it some more, bebe.
    new experience, never been licked by anyone over eighteen before'
    Interesting....

sure, where do you live? anytime anywheres anyplace

hmmm...it's interesting that it's interesting that I've never been licked by anyone over eighteen before.

I live in Dublin(Rathgar) but we can go at it anywhere!!!

erm...no.

for a start you're irish, and not a girl. and i didn't call you blonde american no.1 2 or 3

the blonde americans were rachel, madaleena (can't spell that, that's why she was known as rosie) and erin.

y'know that American girl that was pretty and had curly brown hair, and a really cool green coat.

you were there when we danced in the rain.

i was waltzing with her cos everyone else was **** and couldn't waltz.

• Advertisement

ya, wrong thread

What kind of parents would call their child Magdalena?? Inly in America could this happen. But she COULD be named after the Imge Comics Magdalena. WHOA, she's HOT.

maddaleena.
    like madeline only with a lina.
    it's a nice name
    i know another one and she's also very nice indeed

STOP PICKING ON EVERYONE GAROG!!!!

Advertisement