Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zoom 707 mark II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

maybe you got the wrong forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

OH. MY. GODS.
    30 Types of Drive Sounds AND, sweet jesus, ON TOP OF THAT: 3 Types of Acoustic Simulation
    *falls over foaming at the mouth from the sheer excitement of it all*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Wow!! And almost NO ONE on the forum plays guitar!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I used to play the guitar until my music teacher made me so bitter and twisted towards music that I gave it up. I was no good anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

Barry- dont' let just one music teacher (who was probably bitter herself) stop u. try it again. (by urself- without the imposing music teacher criticizing every single thing u do!) it's fun!!
    by the way- i play electric and acoustic...i guess it depends on my mood when it comes to deciding which one to play on what day :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I agree. ive been playing for 2 years and I taught myself. Tis more fun. I also have an electric(Squire strat, hate it, want the leftie Ibanez in musician inc.) and an acoustic (vintage). I use the acoustic for mellow stuff(Incubus, etc.) and the electric for rock(korn,etc.) 'cause its tuned down to A (ADGCFA)

Advertisement