Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

songs/bands we'd like to hear on phantomfm

Options
  • 12-08-2002 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

cocteau twins and this mortal coil!
    go on let me be a dj dammit! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Well I like about 95% of what I hear on Phantom anyway so I can't think of much that isn't played that I wanna hear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

Originally posted by thedrowner
    cocteau twins and this mortal coil!
    go on let me be a dj dammit! ;)

ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

yeah wouldn't it be cool if phantom held a competition or something where u could be a DJ for the day - kind of like one of the more mainstream stations but a hell of a lot cooler i think you'd agree...........................

i'd like to hear more holly valance..................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BEHOLD!

Queen Adreena
    Deftones (more of them)
    James Guilmartin
    Leona Naess
    Charis (why oh why arent they being played?!?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭anony

How about peppering the phantom playlist with some left of centre electronic music....my suggestions

APHEX TWIN
    THE FUTURE SOUND OF LONDON
    ORBITAL
    AMON TOBIN
    DJ SHADOW
    FILLIA BRIZILLIA
    TRICKY

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

Originally posted by anony
    How about peppering the phantom playlist with some left of centre electronic music....my suggestions

APHEX TWIN
    THE FUTURE SOUND OF LONDON
    ORBITAL
    AMON TOBIN
    DJ SHADOW
    FILLIA BRIZILLIA
    TRICKY

I agree, with a bit of boc thrown in for good measure ;) perhaps an idm hour or something every week. I suggested a similar idea for a underground hiphop hour or something. it's needed, imo.

Advertisement