Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubcrawl:Theaftermath

Options
  • 12-08-2002 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

soeverybodycomeonandtellmeallyourlovelystoriesfromthedaythatimissedthen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

the first really funny thing i can remember happening is people i knew but didnt know they were coming on the pub crawl showed up!

the second funny thing was Petes ' I bet you anything that i know someone the barmaid knows' tangent

the 3rd funny thing was Tom 182's arrival with the banner!
    (oh tom 182, he was there, and he made it halfway through whelans too)

the 4th funny thing was pete yelling at this random girl walking by 'its this way...THIS way' and the girl said 'sorry im just looking for the toilet'

the 5th funny thing was achille and his refusing to acceptthat we werent actually going to be crawling from pub to pub (until we got to whelans...)

and now i bid u adieu, im going home...well..leaving the ofice anyways....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

idontrememberanythingwhichisafunninessinitselfdontyathink?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

so i got up on saturday and i was all **** off and fell down and then i ate my frosties and i walked and there was this drunk hobo and he said georgie best ****in awful and then i missed the bus and then i walked around and then i got some sweets from the sweet factory and they said hey you have to pay for those and then i ran and then i got on a bus and the bus didnt go for ages and then it did and the wheels on the bus go round and round round and round and then it got into town and i walked into the q bar and got a drink and i heard a rowdy bunch downstirs and there was all these thugs down there and we sat down and we drank and drank and um drank and pete said join us and the girl ran away and then we left and the camera went click and the banner was waving around and we walked we didnt crawl which i thought was dishonest and then we went to another pub and drank and there was old man stink and everybody was talking and drinking and not making any sense but of course i always make sense like right now and we kept going on to more pubs and people got less coherent and balanced all the time and the group got steadily larger and the camera kept going click flash hooray and we were still going hours later and we went to dorans good ole eamonn dorans and pizza and hey you up there stop waving that jaguar at me and then aidan said sorry i didnt have money for a scratchcard and move the table out of the way empty seats hooray and on we went again and again and Da2 made everybody dance like lunatics which was nice and that was very entertaining and then everyone was drunk and everyone was saying johnnynolegs will get here soon and we stumbled across to whelans and the traffic had to stop because we're on a ****in pub crawl you know and whelans were ordering us to exchange european currency in order t enter their fine establishment but pete came onto the doorman and sorted some of that out for us haha and then there was more dancing and more drinking and talking crap and it went on like that and you cant play Doves twice in one night you fool and then eddie rockets gave us food supersize it supersize it and then we left and then i climbed the wall but nobody is home and the garda says hey you and i run again and i get on another bus and thats the end of that story

you likey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

thatwasaverygoodstoryandithankyouachillehurrayforyouandbeingchasedbythegardai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

thatsprettymuchhowirememberthings.notalotofspecificsbutalotofrandombitsandpiecesandwalkingandrunninganddrinking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

ithinkimayhavepermanentlydamagedmyliver...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I think the strange (but envious!) looks we got from people as we paraded down Grafton Street holding the banner high were funny. It was great when Pete said "Join us!" to the girl who was just looking for the toilet!
    It was also funny when, in a moment of madness, I grabbed the banner and ran around Temple Bar with it on my head, only to get a message from a friend who wasn't even there to "Take that flag of ur head ya loon" It turns out I was spotted by his girlfriend...I can't get away with anything...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!! Barely,Christ that was a great day/night...
    Yeah,I only made it half way through Whelans (oh,the shame!!!)
    I think I dropped my drink and just thought that was enough!!!

Pete/Brian D,
    You should have a copy of the photos by next Monday at the latest...not sure whether they should be censored
    first!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I won't have all my photos for a while probably. I'll have some of them soonish but the are still over 20 left on my other film so I'll just take loads of crap ones. Whelans on Thursday'll be a good opportunity to use it up. I'll do my best and send in any half-decent ones...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Oh Lord! The Photos......i had forgitten about/blocked out the fact that there is evidence.....Hmmmm.........

My future plans of World/Irish domination could be thrown into chaos should their existance become public!

I promise a prominant cabinet position or role on an important government body such as the cheese council of ireland to anyone who can ensure that the afformentioned evidence doesn't go into circulation/enter the public domain!

Thank you kindly,
    Your ever humble (Future) Supreme Leader/Fuhrer

Amz

I love you all!

:D

heykurdthowcomeyouhavestoppedreplyingtothisthread?

oh ACHILLE! very enjoyable, but you left out one small part
    the part where we danced the macarena to that song in whelans for the whole song, like the idiots we really are
    i cant remember the song
    *thinks*
    oh yeah it was she's the waterfall by the stone roses, brilliant

is ur keyboard broken johnny or are u just being 'funny'

my keyboard was broke but is fixed now - how is the lovely world of receptioning today then????????????

that happened to me after i spilled coke on my keyboard once!
    i going to send u an email
    a sad pathetic one
    check ur a/c
    and im not a receptionish any mroe ive been promoted ;)

1 UP 1 DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooohhhhhh what fancy job r u doing now????

i hear shes the office **** (i starred it meself so use your magination!!!)

ew ew ew
    my dad, 2 uncles and 2 brothers work here! stop that now!

hey i said use YOUR magination...therefore you could have thought anything....i'm not quite sure what you meant...but i would say the office fool!!!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by thedrowner
    1 UP 1 DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Down 3 across!!!!....that wrecked my bloody head!!!!!!!

that was the whole point of it!!!

yoghurt

tom and achille were so funny at that game!!!!!
    1 up and 2 down
    no tom u cant say that!!!!!!!!!!!

but he kept doing it anyway!

kurdt, pm me or come into that chat room
    i wanna know how u do a poll on here?

what game is this???????????????????????????????????

awwwwww
    why cant u post polls in the phantom forum? why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

So it sounds like you all had a spanking good time then eh? Not that I begrudge it to yis (feckin bastards!). So when where are the photos being posted/web paged?

I heartily recommend Finland during the summer .. u guys should see the photos of the cabin by the lake I stayed in .. AWESOME.

I only have on question:

When are you wusses gonna be ready for another CRAWL!?!?!

never
    im never drinking again
    next pub crawl we go on im going to stay sober
    im not even go drink at brando on thursday

• Advertisement

yeeeeeooooooo,

welcome back gerK!!

hope finland treated you well!!!!

yeah we had a great time, according to LA girl, next one is start of november when shes over from LA...

hmmmmm...

Advertisement