Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online RPG's ?

Options
  • 13-08-2002 3:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Lads is there any good online rpg's which you dont need to pay a monthly subscription for, I was playing DiabloII a while back but bnet got too laggy and i was sick of it and im aching to play a rpg online for some strange reason:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Theres always never winter nights :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

typical online rpg fans, posting at quarter to 4 in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

for free online RPG goodness, you could try a MUD (look at www.mudconnector.com or ask me to point you towards one) - its a *text only* online rpg, so there's more typing and less graphical goodness than you might be used to if your a Diablo II fan. However, I think they are right up there with (or better than) MMORPGs for quality and enjoyment. Make sure you go for one which allows PK (aka PvP) for ultimate thrill!

Advertisement