Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sigur Ros

• 13-08-2002 9:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Sigur Ros are playing The Ambassador on October 5th & 6th.

2 Shows for those upset at them pulling out of the Galway arts fest.

Tickets from €25 and are on sale now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 staring elf

i'm going on the 5th and i cannot wait. i'm going to ben folds and the divine comedy the week before so it's gonna be a good 2 weeks. ho yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

wooohooo i got my ticket for the saturday. Won't be as good as it would have been in the church here in galwya but what can you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

So who else is going ? I'm there for the saturday show. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sil

I have a seated ticket for this gig that I have wound up with....has anyone got a 'standing' ticket they can trade me? (saturday gig)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

What did people think of the show. The first three songs were new to me anyways. I really the show though. They may need to be instructed on the tradition of the encore.

The T-Shirts they had for sale were good but expensive. I still bought two though. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

where were they selling the tshirts? totally couldnt find them anywhere! i take it they werent selling von CDs as well otherwise il have a breakdown!

Advertisement