Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results Results Results Results Results

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭the real ego

455,im happy, never have to go to school again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Felt

first time, in a **** school. 100 points more than expected:)

Does anyone know how many people got x amount of points? I know 98 got 600, it said in the paper what they applied for (arts for some..:rolleyes: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Originally posted by Jimi-Spandex
    Surprised at Anglais, A2, I was expectin a C2
    Same here; I got an A1, despite the fact that i had the worst teacher in the known universe. I was expecting a low B or a C. In 2 years we hadnt done a single question on the comparitive study ffs, except for the mock!

A

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Rory how'd you get on in app. math n math btw? Good ole clifford come good?

Serial, What was the applied maths exam like? I doing it atm but Im a bit dodgy on the whole thing. Institute to the rescue :)

• Advertisement

Twas piss imo, but i find app. math v easy. Some things i could do on it, but i'd more than enough to walk out of the exam to have a fair idea of my result

I should open a bloddy grinds place in dublin for app. math , math n physics -> twould be fun...and profitable :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Hmmm applied maths can be very hit and miss. I was ok at it. Went into the exam knowing how to do 6 questions as i was too lazy to listen in class and to bother to try and teach myself after.

Did ok in the exam and somehow came out with a B1. Unless you can do 8 or 9 good questions your gonna be very dependent on how the questions you can do

Well i can understand that view, but i had 8 questions fully covered and knew them backwards, did 7 questions in the exam (dunno how i'd time)...bit of luck i suppose that i could do them all, but i believe i could have done any paper on the course(maybe a little argarant..................but i ain't seen one i wouldn't have been able to do.........................)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭BTBB

A bit late to be posting here but..
    Irish - D1 - I passed. Yipee. My teacher was useless.
    English - C2 - See above. I always get a C
    Maths - A1 - Anything else and Mr. O'Sullivan would have had a heart attack
    French - B3 - was expecting a bit more
    App. Maths - A2 - Didn't like the paper too much. Only managed 6 and a bit questions.
    Physics - A1 - Did all of the paper (except applied electricity)
    Tech Drawing - A1 - A nice suprise. Was expecting a B1

That adds up to a grand total of:

CS in TCD last year : 420 down 65
    This year first round 345, down 75
    185 points over. Accomodation settled 3 weeks ago.

I'm set.

BTBB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

this late post but i got 560!!!!!!!!! A1 in the Biology papper!!!!!!!

U gotta love me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 D V

Originally posted by metalish
    this late post but i got 560!!!!!!!!! A1 in the Biology papper!!!!!!!

U gotta love me!

Quite the opposite after reading that...

Advertisement