Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who sung that song.....

Options
  • 13-08-2002 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭

there was a song aired by Phantom some 3-4 years ago. I know the lead singer was Thom Yorke's brother and the song chorus was "can't send it along"???
    Help:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

FANTASTIC choice of board to post such a question

get back to that *shudder* phantom fm board

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'll give you €25 and a bag of peas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

Not quite sure of the replies.
    I am new to this sort of thing and posted the question up. Don;t really know my way around the site u c.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

its not that bloody hard .... did the "For sale" not get you thinking ????

Hey,
    Obviously I didn't mean for it to be put in the For Sale part.
    Apparently everyone else around here's a bloody expert.
    I've only just registered as a member and already I'm overwhelmed by the courtesy and general good will circulating on the site.
    P.S. I noticed there were a number of replies and not one of them dealt with the question.
    Hats off to ye!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

you will prob get a better response here

Thanks Rabies, appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Shay

I have moved your post to a more appropriate forum where you are more likly to get the response you want.

Many users get annoyed when people do not read the forum charter usually at the top of the forum, may say something like "Important - please read before posting". Not all forums have them but those that do usualy provoke a negetive response when someone posts off topic.

There has been a upsurge in off topic/troll like posts recently and emotions can run high in cyberspace, have a look at the large topic in the admin forum and you might get an idea of what I am talking about.

Anyhow, welcome to boards, long may you be with us, and many pints may you sip with us ... look at some of the adverts we are running about boards beer, dont trip over the trolls, read the faq's/stickies at the top of a forum, dont eat the yellow snow, etc etc.

Regards

Vex

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

It was a band called "the unbelievable truth" who were fronted by thom yorkes brother andy yorke, can't remember what song it was but it was most likely to have been one of the singles from the album "almost here" - "higher than reason", "stone" or "settle down"

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

There ya go....question answered. I thought my reply was funny........my mom thinks I'm cool

Welcome to the boards! Don't take anything we say as serious, at the end of the day we just wanna get drunk and have a laugh....:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by seamus
    and have a laugh....:)

Sometimes at the expense of others:) - that's life and all that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Such a lot of ****e and still no answer.

Anyway, just in case you still havent found out, the tune you're looking for is c7alled 'Solved' by The Unbelievable Truth.

Advertisement