Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killer Instinct HD image viewer

Options
  • 13-08-2002 6:02pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just in case anyones interested you can now use a little utility to have a look at all the images stored on The Killer Instinct HD (ki.img it's the 125mb file) including stages, characters etc. You can then use them for desktops and other stuff i suppose...get it Here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

You always could :)
    Its been sitting on the KIame site for quite a time now.

:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Originally posted by bugs
    You always could :)
    Its been sitting on the KIame site for quite a time now.

Yeah but i've almost given up all hope that rcp will ever update the emu so i don't visit very often and you know there's a few KI fans that may not even know of this sites exsistance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Well its being ported to mame, which means it'll probably eventually run perfectly, as long as you have le large cpu.
    Pity they didn't maintain the emu as it was quite well written. the beta of KIame2 for ki2 was promising, but a bit too buggy and slow-ish.

I agree tho, not many ppl knew about the emu at all, probably due to the scarcity of the romset which is pretty large.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Originally posted by bugs
    Well its being ported to mame, which means it'll probably eventually run perfectly, as long as you have le large cpu.

Yesss... Probably should get me one of these before trying to play KI in Mame.Now where do i plug in my joypad??;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

:) only $19 million for a game of KI, you might as well grap a cinema as a display

• Advertisement
Advertisement