Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

dream car?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭BJJ

The Fastest Road Car is not the lamborghini ,
    but the McClarenF1
    the Car that won LeMans 24hrs in 1995

The Ultimate Regular Road Car!!

The normal Road Car can be adjusted and repaired via satelite, as you drive around the country side.

0 to 60 mph in 3 seconds

6o64cc

Faster than an F1 Car

Top speed 232mph

The McClaren F1 is the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭BJJ

Price half a million Euro/Dollars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭DeeJ

pocket change! that is the dream car allright - did y'all know that Mr Bean had one of those and wrote it off? thats blasphemy.

i love the jag xkr conv. and sorry to be a sheep but the supra is a beautiful car.

theres one car ive always wanted over the batmobile, kit, etc and that is the ca\r in the Dukes of Hazzard - class!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

I'm another XK8/XKR fan. Once saw one in Germany parked with the top down, so temtped to pop in!

Thank god Jags depreciate so much, I may be able to afford one some day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Derek_S

cement truck souped up oh yea baby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mythago

A good old 93'ish Mitsubishi GTO, aroung 6k to buy and 2.5k to
    insure :) Almost bought one this time last year but Osama bin liner
    got me laid off :( Hopefully pick one up in feb when i come home from Oz.... fingers crossed

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

ya want dream cars, ya got dream cars...

have a look boys and droooooollll

enjoy.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I heard that the Bugatti Veyron is the fastest car on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 cowlren

The Veyron is setting the benchmark for all to follow alright.
    Unfortunately its not on the road yet, probably late2003 or 2004 before there is a production model..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

Hmmm - dream car eh?

I guess for normal day-to-day driving, a new Mercedes E400CDi estate with brabus engine management chip. 330bhp, 690Nm, 0-60 in 6.3s and a top whack of 170mph :D The S-Class version would tempt me as well.

For playing in then, a Caterham 7 Superlight R500 :) 238bhp in a car that weighs 510kg, nuff said!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Mike66

viper

Advertisement