Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Depression resources

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

you are lucky bob and it's good that you can appreciate it, many people can't. like me frinstance (although, amazingly enough, i've NEVER been in therapy over anything). i didn't used to appreciate anything but i'm trying to actually *live* as much as i possibly can these days. trying to better myself if you will. or something. i can't really put it into words, but it's a little project i'm working on wherein i learn stuff about things that i previously had no knowledge of, i'm gonna be more active in what i believe in, i'm going to actually do the things that i've been planning to do for the past two years (such as learn how to weld :D and going hiking up mountains etc.) and i'm going to just generally try and be a better person. maybe. :rolleyes: it seems like a brilliant idea now and hopefully it'll work out. god, i really hope it works out....
    sHep :cool:

Advertisement