Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New PM message??

Options
  • 14-08-2002 4:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

This never works for me.

Can is et it so a lil box pops up when i get a new PM i find some go unanswered for days :(

Kdja

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

*bump*

Yes, I've found the same problem. When I first logged on to boards I got a pop up message saying when I got a PM, but now I don't and like kdja it can take a few days before I remember to check my cp for PM's.

I haven't found a reference to it in the user prefs. Has the option gone or am I simply not looking hard enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

do you not get an email sent to you when there is a new message in your pm box, you should :confused:

the pop box has only worked for me once and that was today. i'm often on the boards and i get a pm but i dont know about it until i check my email.

Advertisement