Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quo Vadis(Shock!)

• 14-08-2002 8:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

Arie Itman, guitarist of Quo Vadis since the birth of the band in 1992, has decided to leave due to musical differences. We wish him success in his new projects and thank him for 10 years of contributions to the band. Arie has been replaced by Daniel Mongrain. Daniel is well known for his work with Martyr, Gorguts, Breen Leboeuf and numerous other bands from various styles of music. His diversity and dedication to metal will certainly add a new dimension to the band. We are happy to welcome Dan as part of Quo Vadis.

i NEVER saw this comming. it's a shame in a way,arie was the main contributer to the bands music,doing lyrics and most of the music,also giving the band it's melodic edge. although i'm also a fan of Daniels work(yes,Martyr RULE) i dont think they(Quo Vadis) will be keeping their Melodic edge.
    Quo Vadis are now searching for an additional member as vocalist for the band. The vocals on previous albums, performed by the band's two guitarists, have been recognized for their originality and intensity, however, the band would like to welcome new talent to increase the quality of the vocal work.

this is also got me thinking...i think Quo Vadis are headed to a WAY heavier edge than before?

man this came as a shock to me anyway. i never though that the band were having difficulties,with Arei Itman leaving..i mean he was there from day one.

Advertisement